chapter 16

Hello beautiful, I have been really busy but I hope you are having a good day.
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

The day starts like yesterday, he wakes me up gently and carefully, I get changed and so does he. We walk to the castle, he constantly is making sure that my head is down so I can't see any of the atrocities being committed in the middle of the streets.

We go through many twists and turns through hallways and I don't know if I will ever be able to remember my way around. If he asked me to go get him something even if it is on the same path we come and leave his office I would still get lost.

His office is still beautiful and elaborate, but I notice that the stars have moved. The first time I saw his ceiling I thought that the constellations were painted on but now on closer inspection I see that they only looked be painted on. I think that they have moved with the Earth.

So as the Earth turns the constellations change from every night. I wonder if that means every day I'll see a new star, I wonder if you could zoom into it. I wonder if I could magnify an area of the constellation and see more constellations inside of it that were not obvious to the naked eye because they were so small.

Maybe that's just my imagination running wild maybe you can only do that if you're looking at the real sky with a telescope. I kind of want to ask him but as soon as we walked in and I was caught up looking and thinking about the stars he went over to his desk.

After I snapped myself out of my revere. I followed him to my desk beside him. The papers I was working on yesterday we're still there they had not moved in any direction in the slightest. I start working on the strange symbols on copying them onto thicker paper.

Today I'm less caught up with what he looks like and how he moves. Today the setting and the walls around me are what I stare and start to memorize. The books all around are colorful and seem to be in no order in particular. There are more than thousands of colors all around in different shades and hues.

Some of the books are tall, some of the books are very short that they look like they could be child's books or shorten dictionaries that are stacked and not tall. I try to memorize all the shelves and the color changes between them because they're so fascinating.

Every time I see a ladder I try to count how many steps it would take for me to reach 1 book that catches my eye. The railings around the room are a beautiful brass. I can imagine myself holding on to the staircase with one hand and launching with my other hand so that the staircase circles the circumference of the room.

My imagination is running so wild today, I can even feel the wind on my face as I think about it. I can catch myself imagining and daydreaming. I try and get back to work noticing that he is looking at me and I can feel my lips have a ghost of a smile on them. Thinking about the rush and thrill of doing something beautiful and majestic.

I wonder when I was alive if I ever did something like skydiving or bungee jumping, I hope I did. I feel and have a longing for excitement and doing something that doesn't seem possible, that defies gravity. I can't remember doing anything when I was alive but I can imagine myself flying through the air or being tugged up by a cord.

I can even taste the salt of the ocean on my lips, such an creative imagination that is showing itself today. Is it because I'm so relaxed that I'm allowing my mind to run free? The morning continues like that me and maddening things and experiences I don't know if I've ever had but my brain seems to be able to come up with how it feels, tastes, smells, sounds, and looks.