Chapter 31

Hello beautiful, sorry for the late update, life has been getting in the way. Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

No one will tell me anything. Sometimes I ask questions to angels around me or to my supervisor but they won't tell me anything. They either don't tell me why I have these flashes or say they do not know why I have the flashes. But something in their eyes tells me that they do know and are hiding something.

Instead of flying, I walk. I want to feel a little bit of normality so even if my wings glide against the floor hanging like a heavy weight on my back I walk through heaven. I make sure to stay away from the human's area but I don't exactly want to be in the angel's area either so I walk in the long stretch of area in between.

I think about my mother and how she must miss me, and I think about my friends then I feel something. For some reason I feel as if I have a pull towards me. "Blisss.." A voice whispers softly.

"Who's there?!" I exclaim loudly, I hear a slight chuckle and before anything else happens a small letter falls from just above my head, a foot away. I put out my hands gracefully and it falls gently into my palms. I turn it over and says my name.

I see a small silver lettering saying 'please read me' underneath my name that's in bright red. This is the first time I've seen something black in heaven. Other than someone's hair. Black and red are designated towards demons and hell, why is it in heaven?

I slowly, and dreadfully, open the envelope feeling as if this might change my life for some reason. Inside there is a silver, black, and white card. It's beautifully made. If I'd seen this card at the store when I was alive I would've picked it up and giving to a friend along with a gift. I opened up and the first thing that pops into my mind is how beautifully the sender has it written on the card.

As if with great determination and detail. It reads "I am writing on the behalf of a friend that you know well. If I were to tell you their name you would not remember them. I'm sure you have noticed that your memory is not completely correct. I know why, in fact I am the reason why you do not know completely know what is going on. I'm sure you dream about it but cannot remember what your dream was about? I can tell you why you do not remember, and even more importantly I can show you what you are missing from those memories. Please do not ignore this letter for if you decide to meet with us or not. Will decide your fate. And in my own opinion this is not something that you would want to miss. If you would like to know why your memories are gone and what those memories are then rip up the letter and toss it into the clouds, if you do not then we will take your answer as a no and never send another letter to you again. Choose wisely."

I read the letter over a couple times to fully grasp what it is saying. It knows why I can't remember certain things. It knows why when I look at my wings I have the feeling like I've seen them before but not white. I think I have always been too curious for my own good.

Some days it makes me dumb and other days it makes me brave I wonder what the outcome of today will be. After thinking about it for a couple more minutes I realize that I do not know anything about the part of my time that I have forgotten. It could be day's, weeks or even months or even years that I do not remember, and I have the feeling that the sender is correct in the assumption that I want these memories back.

I slowly and carefully tare apart the letter. And drop it onto the cloud looking floor. Almost immediately another letter that looks the exact same floats down. This time when I open up the letter it has a small picture inside of it and a black and red card with no white.

I first look at the photo. It is nothing special just a castle. I start to read the letter, "I see you've made the right decision, I cannot show you what you are missing until after this letter where I will schedule a meet up with my friend who I'm writing for. There are many reasons why they cannot contact you themselves and I hope that when you meet them they will be able to explain everything to you. But what I can tell you is why you do not have all the memories that you should. It is because I am the king of hell and you as a soul were moved into hell against your wishes. Many things happened after you were inside hell some bad and some good. But once your owner noticed that you were not like the others he tried his best to understand why. However, eventually he had to take a part of you inside himself to understand why you were in hell. It was a painful process that I do not wish to explain to you to bring you any more grief. However I will continue on with the story, he realized that your soul was pure and he came to me asking what he should do. I went to God and told him so he gave you options, and one of them is that you would remember your entire life, (because previously you had forgotten it after the forced removal to hell) and become an angel. Like you were destined. Out of the few options you had this is what you chose however you left a lasting and changed effect on my friend but he swore not to contact you directly so I am in his place. So if you'd like to meet him and fully understand what happened to you in hell, go to heaven's gate tomorrow at seven, he will be there and explain everything to you. However as he is a demon if you do not come specifically at seven he will have to leave promptly. Please take your time thinking about this decision. Because it will change your life and existence."

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment!!