chapter 21

Hello beautiful, I have had a really emotional week. A lot of bad things happend to me this week and some good things. Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Semja pov

My absolute favorite demon horse, its name is alahar and it won't let anyone but me ride it. I found it as a young one wandering around and destroying anyone who tried to ride him. He was the one horse that would not be ridden by anyone especially by force.

One night after many people tried riding him I came and I gave him food he was skeptical at first but eventually ate the soul I brought him, and from that moment on he recognized only me as his master. If I called him from miles away he would hear and no matter what was happening he would come and save me.

When I was younger I used to get in trouble a lot and he was my horse that would come and get me out of any trouble I was in. We fought many battles together and we've lost many friends together. I feel the chain in my hand quiver a little and I look over to Bliss.

She is interested in him but at the same time fearful. I reach over and grab her hand lightly, she flinches but then relaxes when she sees me. She doesn't even realize that Bonora has left us. "This is alahar, my favorite," I go over to him and stroke his soft hair. She smiles at me but still keeps her distance. I give her a smile and tug her hand so it can sit beside mine on him.

She lets out a little gasp but once her hand touches his soft hair she starts stroking him. I watch him to make sure he's alright. He seems completely content to be stroked by her. I wonder if he will let me ride him with her. Only one way to find out. "It's time for us to ride, I'll put you on first so don't feel scared or flinch."

Before she can respond I let go of her chain and take it off, then I put my hands under her arms and lift her onto alahar. He doesn't move and doesn't seem to be negatively affected by her being on him. She gives a little gasp when she's lifted into the air but after that she seems content in how she is startling him.

I hold on to the front of the saddle and jump on behind her. I feel her warm body to the front of me and I can't help with small shiver run through my body. I grab the reins from in front of her and slowly walk him out of the stable. Bonora has already opened the doors that lead out of the shop and stable area.

I'm going to one of my favorite places to escape everything of hell. I'm going to a little Oasis outside of the main city of Hell's Gate. I slowly trot alahar through the city and in the opposite direction of the castle. Once we get past the city limits I take a shortcut through the death Forest which doesn't look as bad as it sounds.

Instead of greenery on trees there black ash pedals that fall and as soon as they touch the ground or any surface they disintegrate into a little pile of Ash. It's quite beautiful to see. It takes us about an hour to get to the Oasis through small beaten path that I've trotted through many times with alahar. We finally make it to the Oasis.

Going into the oasis is a beautiful sight, the ash trees have a particular type of vines that hang down sometimes and around the Oasis all these Vines are hanging down with pedals. We go through them and bits of ash fall on our shoulders dusting us in powdery gray ash.

Unlike almost everywhere in Hell there is an area of greenery here. When we go into the Oasis area around the small pond or small Lake, there are little plants that are bright green and vibrant. Unlike most things in Hell these plants do not eat Souls or take their nutrients from Souls these plants are very special and can only be found here, they eat the pollen like substance of ash from the trees.

But they do no harm to living things. The pond is a crystal white color. It's not milky or any grotesque color of white just pure white water like substance. When we enter the Oasis area I hear a gasp from in front of me I appear around her and see part of her face. I can see half of her face. She has a bright smile and dazzling eyes looking at the sight before her.

I'm glad she likes it I have never shown anyone this area before, much like the room in the castle. I trot alahar to the side of the Oasis and gracefully get off him. As soon as he feels I am off him he bends down and sits on the green plants. He loves this area and I think it brings both of us a small bit of peace. I helped Bliss get off him and help her stand.

Once she is standing, she turns in a circle admiring the view all around her. "Its beautiful," she whispers. "I know hell many not seem like a place that could have beauty to you, but I can assure you like every place it has dark areas and light areas. Some places are more beautiful than others in hell but I find that this is the most beautiful and calming place."

I can't help the smile that spreads across my face seeing her react to this place. I start to take off part of my suit, I take off the jacket and unbutton the shirt taking off my blue tie. She looks over at me and gasps asking, "what are you doing?!" With a little bit of a stutter I turned to look at her and give her a smile, "the water is beautiful to see and to be in."

I take off my pants leaving me in boxers and my dress shirt that I have an unbuttoned all the way. Without looking back at her I walk into the water. The water doesn't get too deep until it's in the middle so I stay near the side so that it comes up to my hips and wetin's half of my feathers.

"Are you coming in?" I asked with a smile she blushes a little. She turns around but I see that she starts to take off her dress. I watch her silently as she slowly and smoothly takes off her clothes like a cat moving majestically and effortlessly.

Once she has taking everything off but her underwear, she turns back around in her lovely lace bra and red thong. The smallest shiver runs through me that I try and conceal. She walks into the water and comes in front of me. Because I'm so much taller than her the water goes past her belly button. I smile at her partially forgetting the reason why I brought her here.

I brought her here so I could tell her about my past, my family, and demons in general. I want her to feel safe, so I brought her to the nicest place in hell I could think of. I also want to know her preferences even though she can't tell me about her past, she could still tell me the things that she likes and doesn't like. All these thoughts running through my head within a split-second. My smile lessons a little but I don't want to frighten her so I make sure it's not noticeably different, "do you want to hear about my family and my past?" I ask.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!