chapter 6

Hello beautiful, I'm really with work and school but whatever lol. Have a great day!

______________________________________________________________________________

Semja's POV

When I get home with her in my arms I can't think of her lying in the room for souls. I take her to my bedroom and I sit down on the bed, suddenly seeing her peaceful face makes me feel tired too. I take off my shirt and slept in beside her and fall asleep.

I feel her stare on me, a stare that burns into my face. I wait a couple minutes and then I open my eyes I stared her for a minute then her eyes go wide and I remember I have to do my duty. I sit up letting her go. Her body felt so right inside my arms.

I get up going to my closet and put on my favorite gray shirt, it's very comfortable. I also pull out her uniform but conceal it from her. "Time for my rules," I say reluctantly. "Rule number 1 you will address me as sir or master. Rule number 2 you will do everything I tell you without and complaining or you will be punished. Since I don't know your sin I will have to come up with some creative punishments or I could just eat a part of you..."

My voice trails off as I think about it, it would make it easier on her and me if I did but it would be very painful. She painfully yells out, "please don't!" with tears in her eyes, it breaks my heart to see her like this, I think about it and ask, "are you sure you don't want me to eat? I can also determine how long your sentence is... Without knowing I will have to assign you one of the longest terms I have ever assigned, a 202 years."

She shivers and begs "please don't" I sigh I wish she had picked the other option, "fine but it would be easier on me and you to just eat a part of you." I'm usually nice but I can't help it be nicer to her then I ever have been to anyone else. I'll have to stop tomorrow. "Rule 3 you will wear this at all times, it disappears when immense pressure is applied or when blood is released."

I continue handing her a black and white maid gown in her size. "The final rule is that you will be working as a maid in my house until I eat your soul. During your day you will perform your duties and I will punish you for your sins committed while you were human." Tears fall from her eyes again.

I just watched and let her cry her heart out. I want comfort her to tell her it's going to be all right but I know it won't be. I know I'm not supposed to be kind to the sinned soles, they are our food. Although I wish I could be nice to them, no matter what they've done in their life most don't deserve such torment.

When here tears finally dry I say "your time starts tomorrow so get comfortable today, I will introduce you to another maid that will get you settled in and show you your room." I put my hand on her lower back and start leading here to her new room. As we're walking she passes by a tall mirror and stops at it. I stop and just watch her silently.

She starts inspecting her face and body, she's beautiful. She sticks out her tongue and I see a tongue piercing that I didn't know was there. Some people don't look good with piercings and others do, I think it suits her face. "Are you done looking at yourself?" I ask politely. She nods, "I can't remember what I looked like so it's like seeing a new person and realizing its yourself."

I don't know what that's like so I can't say anything. I continue walking down the halls and stop at a door with the number 45 S on it. "This is your number and the s represents soul or slave which ever you would like, get settled in, while I get heather. You should change while you are inside. Oh and I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you can't escape hell."

I turn around and leave to go get heather, if I remember correctly she's in the library of a million paper cuts. I walk to the library and open the door she's covered in paper cuts and is shaking on the ground "I'll cut your punishment for today short I would like you to go show our new soul everything" she happily gets up. Forgetting about all the cuts that will heal by the time she gets to bliss, she leaves heading down the hall and goes downstairs to the soul's hall. I turn around and leave the room, heading toward one of my hundreds of souls to check on their punishment.

It's been a long day with many punishments, this is why I don't like weekends. I go to the soul's corridor and open her room. She looks so blissful, I want to know more about her... I wish under different circumstances... Why am I so drawn to her? I head back to my room and strip down to my boxers falling into a deep sleep while thinking about her.

When I wake feeling good, it then hits me like a rock... I have to start her punishments today. My heart squeezes at the thought, maybe I should start her off easy... Maybe, the cleaning room? I can't. I don't want anyone to know I don't want to hurt her... Then the only thing I can do is put her in a medium room... The sauna room... It's the least terrible room out of the medium rooms... I shiver at the thought of her being in it.

I put on some clothes a make my way to her room... I open the door and she is still sleeping as soundly as she was last night. I don't want to wake her but I know I have too. "GET UP!!!" I yell and her eyes shoot open and she sits up, "time to start your next 202 years' worth of pain and repentance."

I pause to keep the emotions off my face, "Today you will be cleaning the sauna for three hours then I will come get you and give you a new task. You will learn quickly that even if you are working in my house it will not be like any normal cleaning job. Almost all rooms are meant to be a type of punishment in some way" I start walking to the sauna room, and hear her following behind me.

I stop at the brown wood door with a small window to look in at the top, and open it. Fiery steam flows out. "Go inside" I say keeping a straight face, she goes inside and tries to turn around to leave but I start to close the door saying, "clean the place with this." I toss in a small rage. She starts crying, "please let me out" I watch her surfer and fall to the ground. I don't know if she can hear herself but she is gasping and letting out agonizing groans I can't watch her be in pain anymore, I have to leave. What is this soul doing to me!?!?! I shouldn't be acting like this! I'm like a love sick teenage girl! I'm a Fucking demon! She is just a dead sinning soul!

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!