Chapter 32 - Gear Up For The Final Exams!

Start from the beginning

"Uh?" Kaito turned around. "Oh, he's going to see one of the teachers." He explained.

"Um, is he in trouble or something?" Iida questioned.

"Oh, no. I don't know, really, sorry!" Kaito rubbed his nape.

"Hmm, his quirk improved. Maybe he wants some advice?" Iida theorized.

"Well, we're already heading home. You wanna come with us?" Uraraka invited, with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, sure." Kaito took one last glance. "Let's go."

~The next day~

"Alright. That's it for class today." Aizawa organized their midterm tests. "There's only one week left before the your final exams. I'm sure you're studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." He headed out of the classroom.

"We're barely even taking notes this semester!" Kaminari and Ashido sounded desperate. Both scored super low. 20th/20 and 19th/20 to be exact, in that order.

"It's true that we haven't had much free time lately." Tokoyami (14th/20) agreed.

"Isn't that part of being a hero? You have less time for everything." Kaito (6th/20).

"We barely learned anything during our midterms, so they didn't seem all that hard. But I'm kinda worried about these, we've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when they're testing us." Sato (12th/20).

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta, with a smug smile. (9th/20).

"What!? You were nineth in the midterms?!" Ashido and Kaminari did not believe.
"Don't you know that weird little creeps like you are only likeable when they're kinda dumb? Who's gonna love you now?"

"Everyone. Trust me."

"Ashido! Kaminari!" Midoriya (4th/20) called. "We still got time to study! That way we'll all get to the training camp together!"

"Yes! As class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A proud!" Iida (2nd/20).

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Todoroki (5th/20).

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari whined.

"Hey, don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed in the important topics if you want." Yaoyorozu offered.

"You're the best Yaomomo!" Kaminari and Ashido happily agreed.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." Yaoyorozu looked down.

"Hmm..." Kaito glanced over. "I'm pretty confident where I stand right now. But it wouldn't hurt to study some more and start preparing to the practical."

So it was decided. Some of the students formed study groups to, well, study, and to prepare themselves to the upcoming finals. Soon after that, it was lunchtime.

"A comprehensive task about all we learned this year? That's all the information Mr. Aizawa has given us?" Kaito wondered out loud, even ignoring his lunch. "That doesn't give us much to work with."

"They're bound to come up with something creative. It's U.A after all." Tokoyami remarked.

"It can't be that hard. The written test is basically what we learned in class. Now, about the practical I'm not sure." Jiro spoke up before taking a bite of her lunch.

"Combat training, rescue training and basic training... all together?" Kaito pondered for a second. "I got it!" He got up. "They're gonna put us in a flaming arena, with people to save, while fighting villains, WITH A TIMER!" He gestures the actions.