She's Not Here (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Do--Do you have an extra shirt? I bled on my dress." You explain softly getting down from the counter. Steve is washing his hands in his sink before looking over his shoulder at you.

"Uh yeah. Right side I have a few shirts. Pick any one of them." He nods looking away from you to throw away the rag and paper towels. You smile softly at his figure before walking over to his closet. You swing the right door open before digging through his shirts. You smile at the band shirts he carried. You went to grab his Led Zeppelin shirt, pulling it over your arms letting it fall over your body. It went to your thighs, but wearing it felt way more comfortable than wearing anything else in that moment. You turn to Steve as he goes to turn the bathroom light off and close the bathroom door. He stops in his tracks as he looks you up and down causing you to blush a bit.

"Fits like a glove." You say causing him to look back up at you. And with a laugh he shakes his head before heading over to his bed. Before he could sit down, the doorbell rings. You both look at the entrance of Steve's room, then at each other with wide eyes. You rush over to his windows before whisper cursing. You turn to look at Steve, nodding. "It's Billy." Steve follows over to the window taking a look at Billy standing on the lawn. He looks back at you before walking over to his door.

"Stay in here. Stay quiet. Stay away from the windows." He demands before walking out of his room and down to the front door.

Steve's POV

"Am I dreaming or is that you Harrington?" Billy asks kneeling against his car door, smoke escaping his lips while he speaks. I stands there, arms crossed, stepping towards the edge of his porch, not stepping down the steps just yet. 

"Yeah it's me don't cream your pants." I say confidently causing Billy to scoff softly. He pulls his cigarette to his lip before drawing it away from him, closing his car door walking closer to my figure.

"I'm looking for y/n. Went to her house, wasn't there, so here I am."I see Billy taking steps closer so I took it as a challenge to meet Billy half way.

"Y/N? I thought she went to the party with you?" I ask bluntly shrugging. Billy dry laughs and notices the game I'm playing with him.

"I know she's here Harrington. She always goes crawling back to you." Billy says slowly speaking the last few words to get under my skin.

"Yeah, well can't blame her. Been friends for forever now. But haven't seen her all day, so you should go." I trail off as he puffs in smoke once more, letting it blow from his nostrils coming closer to me.

"You know, I find it very disapproving at the thought of you trying to take advantage of my sweet sweet y/n while she's down." I scoff before rolling my eyes looking back at Billy.

"Hey, she's not here." I say sternly looking at Billy as his eyes travel to my bedroom window. A smirk plays on his lips as he pokes his cigarette in the direction of my window.

"Then who is that?" I turn to look at the window catching y/n's head poke back down from the window view.

"Oh shit." Next thing I knew, I got pushed down by Billy with a quick kick to the stomach. I screeched out in pain before grabbing a hold of my stomach as Billy walks into my house. I sigh picking myself up to try to get to y/n before he did.

Y/N POV

You hear running up the stairs, you turn your back to the window as the steps get closer to Harrington's room. The steps suddenly stop, and with a swift kick, Billy kicks down Steve's door. You shout and jump at the sudden action. And with that, Billy walks straight for you. You couldn't say or do anything as soon as Billy grabs your face in his hands throwing you down onto Steve's bed. You scream as your body comes in contact with the bed sheets, you kept telling yourself, "not here. Not now." With a swift move, Billy had trapped your wrists above your head with one hand. His other hand resting on your throat. His grip getting tighter and tighter.

"You're dead." You hear Billy say, your eyes widen before Billy is ripped from your body.

"No, you are." Steve says before taking a blow at Billy's cheek. Billy just laughs and looks between you and Steve, spitting out some blood that was in his mouth.

"Finally, the Steve everyone was talking about. I was wondering when I was going to get to see this." Steve punches Billy again causing him to spiral towards his dresser. You notice Billy looking at a globe I had given him one Christmas. He leans over to grab it and your eyes go wide.

"Steve watch--" You get cut off as Billy turns around, smacking Steve with the snow globe. Steve's body becomes limp as he falls to the ground. This vulnerability is what Billy feeds off of. He sees this as a chance to get on top of Steve, and with one blow to the cheek, Steve's face turns left. With another blow, his face turns right. You hear Billy scream and it's as if the entire events unfolding were going in slow motion. You look around Steve's room, finding a glass picture frame. You get off the bed rushing to grab it. You rush over to Billy that was still punching Steve senseless, and with one swift move, you hit Billy with the frame. Billy's actions are stopped, he turns to look at you, pressing a finger to his head. He brings his fingers down to see blood on his fingertips.

"You--You bi--" And with that, Billy fell onto the ground of Steve's room. You take that as an opportunity to rush to Steve's body, shaking him to wake up. He opens one of his eyes since the other one looked to be bruised over. You look at him with worry in your eyes and apologetic you mouth that you're sorry. You help him up, wrapping an around around his waist, flopping his other arm over your shoulders, walking him out of his room. You get outside of his house, helping him into the back of his car, letting him rest. You drive both of you to your place.

-Later That Night-

Steve wakes up only to find you laying beside him. Your soft breath hitting his shoulder. He turns to look at the clock 1:00 am, then turns to look back at you. He places an arm around your figure, pulling you close. He may have gotten his ass kicked. But he did it for you. Because, well, Steve Harrington loved you.