The war

All six of them reached home after a complete day of travelling. All of them were extremely tired. Andrew had no house to go to and so he went home with Georgia and Selena. Jason lived around 8 blocks from Georgia's house. Max and Hannah went back home, after completing the adoption process. They were in heaven. Hannah was very happy. She finally had a father and a mother. She was complete. Max was also very happy and had given up everything for her. The only thing that scared all of them was the war that Rajasvi told them about. They knew that they could discuss all of that after a day's rest. So they did.

The next day, they woke up, with a new sense of optimism. Jason had gone out for a walk. Andrew felt the need to do the same. They both met at a cross junction in an attempt to go to the same cafe, la belle, unknowingly of course. The shared a look and went to the cafe. "Hey!" Said Andrew. Jason just grinned. "So, what brings you here?"
Jason just smiled, "same thing that brought you here. Comfort. I'm happy after a long time. At ease actually."
"Ditto." Andrew said
They sat down on a table but never ordered a coffee. They knew they had to talk about certain things. Both of them were aware of an invisible wall between them, but none of them knew why.
Jason broke the silence first, "Okay, enough of this. Just tell me, you don't particularly like me do you?"
Andrew laughed, "That's not it. I actually find you very amusing. But the thing is, there was a wall that was created between us when I talked about Georgia. But I know that she's not the sole purpose of our ...I don't know. Our...I don't have the word."
"Indifference?" Suggested Jason.
"Exactly!" Answered Andrew.
"See I know stuff!" Bragged Jason.
Both of them laughed, they shared another look and both realised that the other wasn't actually as bad as they earlier thought. Jason admitted one thing though. "You know, when I saw how close you and Georgia were, I actually felt like strangling you."
"Huh I know. But you gotta know, she's my best friend. I will be close to her. I know you've known her as long as I have. But trust me I don't like her that way at all. I like Hannah and trust me I'm not the kind of guy who jumps."
"I know. But you know there is a lot that happened between me and Georgia. But she doesn't remember it because her memories were wiped away when she was sent to earth."
"She told me all that. Bu- wait what do you mean 'sent to earth?"
"You don't know?"
"Know what?"
"Georgia is the reason the war is waging between Ganymede and Mars."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah woke up smiling. Max was sitting next to her bed and was stroking her head. She felt so loved. Max said, "Breakfast is ready."
"I've been wanting to hear that again for the last 3 years! Thank you daddy." Hannah was the happiest soul alive.
Max also said, "hey don't forget we have to meet everyone at 2 for lunch."
Hannah nodded. "Yep I know."
Max ruffled her hair and went out of the room. Leaving Hannah to shower and change.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia got up and felt a jab in her chest next to her heart. She then touched her forehead and realised she was sweating. She touched her pillow and realised that it was wet because of her profuse sweating. What the hell was happening. She realised something was wrong. She ran down to the kitchen to find her mother and saw that there was no one there. She realised it was because of the war. Whatever was happening was because of the war. There can't be any other explanation. She called Andrew. Andrew picked up after the second ring.
"Hello Andrew?"
"Yeah hey! Tell me."
"Andrew, my mom is missing and I suspect it's because of the stupid war. Call Jason, Max and Hannah and meet me at the coffee shop across the crossroad."
"What! Your mom? Oh god, okay. Me and Jason are already at the coffee shop."
"Okay um I don't know it's name. What's its name?"
"The coffee shop? It's La belle. I'll call Max and Hannah. Be calm Georgia. Just come to the cafe, I'll make sure I leave Jason here so that you have some company. Just..you'll be okay."
"Okay. I'll be there. I'll just shower and come."
"Okay."