Revelatur

"Okay we have literally run 10 miles. Where do we even go?" Ace was getting frustrated. It felt to them as if they were on some planet altogether.  If they could go to mars, it would look like this. They were looking around trying to take in their surroundings.  

Georgia was on the same page. She was getting annoyed since she didn't have any idea about where to go. "Someone must have given some freaking clue!"

"I know right! This is just pissing me off. Okay wait. Let's think. Rajasvi is a...Rajasvi is a name common in which place?

"I know a lot about India and I am pretty positive it is a common name in Mumbai, Maharashtra."

"Georgia! This is Mumbai! We are here. But where?"

"First answer this. Do you think Rajasvi is a Ganymean?"

"No, I highly doubt that. The reason is that we were told that she was a witch and witches don't generally reside on Ganymede."

"Okay now what?"

Georgie clutched the pendant. It reminded her of her mother. She started fiddling with it. She said, "I really love my mom. I can do anything for her. But at this point, things are really starting to test my patience. Just as she said those words, the pendant started glowing. Ace was shocked. He pointed at the pendant. It looked like a semi laser bean, since the light was still spreading. It was as if it was pointing in a certain direction, because as and when georgie turned they beam of light pointed in the same direction regardless of Georgie's position. 

"Looks like love is a really powerful emotion" Ace was grinning at the pendant. He then said, "We should hurry. We need to find Rajasvi today. Because we have 13 days left for your birthday and we don't have a single lead on finding your mother."

"Huh, I always imagined my birthday being so important that everyone remembered it. Looks like I got my wish. But i really need to see what's up with this pendant. It's like it's magical or something."

"We can only hope."

"Yep. Now let's go kick some butt."

"You betcha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah come on, come on wake up! Just when I thought things were on my side you had to go get electrocuted, and  be the one who can't get cured! some luck I have. He knew that they could do nothing sitting here. He got up, trying to look for something that could help him. Just then, he saw an old lady, about 70 years of age, walk up to him. She had a wrinkled and creepy face. She looked as if she were a character of a horror movie. She was holding a cane, but her back was straight. Weird thought Andrew. When she spoke it was as if a monster who had a very sweet voice was speaking, harsh yet tender. 

She said, "I am Rajasvi. I know you are trying to find me. Your friends have gone in the wrong direction. Let me help you find your friend's mother. Andrew was dumbstruck! He had no clue what was going on. But then he thought, maybe it is her, I mean i need help anyway with hannah. Following her won't do me any harm.

"O-Okay."

She smiled in a sinister manner. He was scared, but his desperation was far more than his fear. 

She started walking quite fast for an old lady. He shoved those thoughts aside. He needed help. What good would it do to him if he willingly turned down someone's offer for help.

Andrew picked up Hannah in his hands. But then Rajasvi said. I'm a witch remember? Let me carry her, I'm much more powerful than you Martian. Though hesitant, he gave her Hannah. She held Hannah quite possessively. 

She then somehow opened a portal. The portal led Andrew to a very isolated area, where there was a dilapidated hut. It sure looked like an 'old woman house'. Everything in the house was made of wood. There was a small fireplace which had no wood. The kitchen could hardly fit more than one person. But as soon as he went inside, he smelt a certain smell. It was a sweet scent, of lemons. But this made him dizzy. 

Just then the old woman transformed into an uglier version of herself and when she spoke it was as if two harsh voices were talking at the same time. She said, "Stupid boy, you thought i was Rajasvi? I am Aradia! Martian. Rajasvi lives in the Marine drive. Anyone you ask, anyone who is not from earth, will be able to tell you that. But look at you. You're an excuse for an ET. This shows you have no knowledge about your own planet. Just because you have been living on Earth for so long doesn't mean that fighters aren't trained on Mars. When I was on mars I was the most beautiful and fierce girl on the planet. But then one day I was told that my pride had tuned me into a nasty person. Due to this, they banished me to earth, taking away my beauty and youth. The only way to reverse it is if I switch bodies with you dear girlfriend."

 Then she started cackling, Just like in movies thought Andrew. He started shouting. He tried to movie but his feet were stuck in the ground. Just before he got knocked unconscious, he saw Ace, driving the xifos into Aradia's back,  ultimately killing her. 

***********

 Ace and Georgie looked at each other and then at Hannah and Andrew. 

Georgie broke the silence, "We should get them to safety. At least now we know where Rajasvi lives."

"Yep. Something good."

She picked up Hannah and Ace picked up Andrew. 

Ace looked at Georgie and said, "You did good. Your mother would have been proud."

Georgia smiled at Ace, "Thanks. That means a lot to me. It's just, I don't know what to believe anymore. Whenever I see someone I can't trust him in the first go. It's just, my life was not this complicated when i would just go to school, run down bullies, get good grades and come back home to my mother and then spend the rest of the day with either Hannah or Andrew."

It's all going to make sense one day. I swear. But right now, we should go and help these two lovebirds get up. Otherwise your best friend and sister are going to get into a lot of trouble going further."

"Surprisingly or not, that is one thing I'm completely sure of."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

They carried Hannah and Andrew out of the hut only to find Mia looking more menacing than ever.