Recordatio

As Andrew, Hannah and Georgie were walking towards their respective houses to find any remains of their parents, just then, Georgie saw Celia come up to her and say, "stay away from him."
"Who?"
"U know who I'm talking about. You're just jealous he likes me."
"Oh please. As I said I'm not jealous just territorial."
"Huh?"
"Typical of you not to understand dear. Let me break it down for you. Again. Jealous is you wanting something but you can't have it at the moment. But being territorial means protecting what you already have. Get it? Because I can't speak this slower or in any other language."
"You think you're so good. But watch what's coming for you."
"Oh the middle school retort? Smooth. I'll be waiting!"
Andrew looked at Georgie. His eyes said it all. Hannah looked at both of them and said, "how the hell did I end up third wheeling!"
Andrew and Georgie just laughed. But they knew deep inside that whatever they had, was something deep.
Hannah looked a georgie's house and said, "there was an attack."
"What attack?" asked Andrew, scared.
"Hey idiot?" Georgia smiled at Andrew. "Yeah?"
"Shut up" Hannah and Georgia say at the same time. They smile at each other and move on. When they entered the house, Georgia saw a beautiful piece of broken glass that didn't look quite broken. She picked it up and realised it was a necklace. Her mother's necklace. She had never seen her mother without the necklace. The word arcanum came back to her. She asked Hannah, "what is the meaning of the word arcanum?" "Wish I could tell you. But I don't know a lot of Latin. Just the basics. You know to understand ganymeans." "Yeah, um, but im getting a feeling that the word and this necklace are somehow connected."
"O..k? I'm sorry Georgia I don't know what to do right now. Right now I'm concerned about getting Andrew's memories back."
"Quick question, is Pierre a human?"
"Yeah! I mean why wouldn't he be?" But Georgia noticed that as soon as she said pierre's name her faces looked flushed.
"What happened between you both!?"
"What do you mean, nothing."
"Oh so now you're keeping secrets from me?"
"Why the hell do you know me so well! It's like my feelings are like transparent glass!"
"Just tell me."
"Well, yesterday I told him how i felt, but he said he.....oh shit!! He told me he didn't remember me anymore! I didn't realise this earlier but now I can make the connection. The Evander guy is really powerful and our dad makes a very trustworthy sidekick! Damn! Oh by the way, Andrew? What was your father and mother's name? And also what had happened to them?"
"Well, my mom had left my dad because she thought he was pure evil. And my dad had mistreated her. So they legally filed the divorce papers. Also, recently I heard that my mom had died and I attended her funeral as well. Georgie was there too. But my father, he had just disappeared, like yours, both of yours. But what I don't get is how all this is related to me?"
Georgie understood what Hannah thought. She said, "your father is evil. And his surname is Summer. Make the connection. Who do you know had the same last name?"
"Um, lots of people?"
"Not lots of people. You got your surname from your dad right?"
"Yes but he recently changed his name. When we all lived together, his name was Ryan. But then he turned evil as I told you. Then after that I have no idea where he has been or what he has been doing. I've been living with my aunt and uncle ever since."
"Summer, you don't remember because there are things you've been made to forget. That was what your father wanted." Georgie said all this so fast it seemed to go over his head.
"What are you talking about?"
"Your father knowingly erased your memories since you had realised who he was. It wasn't until 1 year back your memories had been erased." Hannah was hurting and shocked while she said all this.
"And you can say that how?"
"Andrew, I'm a supernatural being as well. I can read minds. But your mind has been tampered with. It took some time but I was able to unravel some of the lies in your brain to make some sense of all them."
"So you're saying my father is some evil guy who wants to take over the world? Sounds too sci fi types." Though Andrew laughed and said all of this, Georgie knew how he felt. Andrew looked at her and said, "Rose tell me this isn't true. Tell me. Oh please! I can't have my father...." he started sobbing Georgie held him in her arms while she said, "Drew, your father is Evander."