Secreta psalmorum

"Y-you?"
"Yes Georgia, I am your step sister. Not the wicked kinds though don't worry."
Typical Hannah. Making jokes even when the situation is dead serious.
"Look Hannah, as much as I want to believe you this literally feels like a movie plot. How can I have such a twisted life? I'm just Georgia."
"You're not just Georgia, you're Luna, you're a Ganymean."
"What are you?"
"I'm from Tau Ceti's planet. I'm not a pleiadian though. I can read minds so, I knew what you were going to say."
You freakin- YOU READ MY MIND!"
"I'm sorry, but I only do it when I deem it necessary. But I'm an aliyen. A form of an alien, built to literally, kill with looks."
"So by looking at me you can kill me?"
Laughing, "you've become really funny. I can see why Andrew likes you."
"Why does everyone keep saying that?"
That's exactly when Andrew enters and says to Georgia's surprise says, "it's true."
"I-It is?"
"Yes. I've liked you for the last 2 years. Hannah knew because she could read minds. "Oh so she told you about this and not me? And you didn't have the decency to tell me?"
"Oh no no no! It isn't like that. I have known for about half an hour longer than you have. Before you woke up me and Hannah had a long talk. And she told me that you consider me as a best friend and nothing more. So I told her what I felt."
"Oh so you could tell her and not me?"
"That's not true. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you didn't feel the....." before he could finish his sentence Georgie saw her  father coming at Hannah. She had her back turned at him. Her father, David, had a xifos in his hand. It was glowing with the same light as the infinity sign made Hannah's glow. That's when she went up to her father, and put her hands up in the air and brought them close, as if she were strangling him. That was the only thing she knew to do. David dropped the xifos. He was struggling for her. Only when Georgie knew he was weak enough she stopped. He looked at her in astonishment and then fear.
He shrieked, "That is the freaking reason I left you and your abnormal mother! Ava was much better than this! Hannah! Ugh! I'm on Evander's side now. He know what is good for this world. He is the only way to ensure that the universe remains in balance. There are too many things in this world that require correction. But no one will be able to tell you any further. Apart from Selena. Oh and 'BTW' (he literally said BTW) Andrew's memory has been wiped as well. Ciao my dear bellas. Hope to see you both soon."
Saying that his infinity symbol glowed and he disappeared into thin air leaving Hannah, Georgie and Andrew's mind with thousands of questions. Who the heck was Evander, what was wrong with David, what was an arcanum? Who was Rajasvi and how were they going to get their mother from India?
Georgie felt like crying, so did Hannah and so did Andrew. Hannah said, "let's do this. We can't wait around for our idiot father and that Evander guy to get to your mother first. Clearly she knows something she's not supposed to." "Okay so where do we start?" Asked Georgie. Hannah smirked. She looked at Andrew and said, "let's get your memories back."