Facts?

"Well, okay. You and me. We met when both of us were 2 years old. From the beginning, we were attracted to each other. We generally used to do the same things, cry at the same time and go to each other all the time. When both of us were able to speak, we would blurt out things at the same time. Also, when we were young, we would also say "mine" to each other, as if in a trance. The adults would get confused by our acts and would consider our words to be nothing but a joke.
Later, when a young man walked past our homes, he picked up our aura, which no one knew existed. Our aura, he said, was not supposed to exist as it generally emitted out of things and dead bodies, and not people. Naturally, people got freaked out. They considered that young man, Charlie, a reliable source of knowledge. But to be honest I've never liked him. I've always sensed something bad whenever I'm near him. He also said that whenever we will be together, we can create a force so strong that it can take down any force, as powerful as the sun. This seemed like a load of shit to me. I mean, we were just us. We were friends! Best friends! And probably more as time came. But I never thought of it until we met again on earth. When we were in 5th grade, I think. I was like, Man! She's here? But apart my euphoric reaction at your arrival, that man's voice started ringing in my head.
Even on earth, all I could think about was that man, and that force. That's all I guess."
Selena was quietly listening to Andrew when she said, I think Georgia, Andrew has covered more or less everything.
Apart from one thing. That man is not a man."
"No Selena, I remember very vividly, that the man WAS a man."
"Now Andrew, your memory didn't fail you. I, in turn, did fail Georgia. I am the man. I am a pleiadian, just like you!
But Georgia suddenly remembered her encounter with those guys who weren't actually guys and yet had andrew's face. "Andrew back off. I know what this is. Okay you unpronounceable creature! where the hell have you kept my mom. And if you don't tell me, I bloody will strangle you to death."
"Chill out Alena. Your mom isn't your mother anyway. And yes dear, you are superior to humans. But I ain't a human. Nor am I from your planet. I had been for two years but then I got transferred. I'm from tau Ceti's planet. People on earth believe there if life. But there's nothing to believe. Life on our planet is present, and I'm the proof. I don't care what happens to your mother, you or this boy over here. All I care about is my stupid mission which is to eliminate you."
"You said stupid" in the time Georgie said that, the creature got confused. During that time she ran to Andrew, remembering the force he told her about. She knew it was real and she also know that it would activate by their touch. Andrew immediately understood and pulled her in for a hug. Immediately, a silver light began outlining their bodies and created a force field so strong that the creature disintegrated right then and there.
Andrew just grinned"Smartass"
"Always"
Andrew just stood their shyly, not quite meeting where eyes. Georgie said, "what's up? I've never seen you this quiet since that horror movie we watched"
"Well, I don't know. Just. Uhh."
"And also, I've never seen you at a loss for words. What's up with you man?"
"Um, probably a side effect?"
"Oh shut up you. I'm not an idiot. You clearly are. Something's up and I want to know what."
"Gah Georgie! I hate you for knowing me so well. Fine. I'll tell you. Not like your giving me a choice anyway."
A shrug was all he got for a response.
"Okay okay fine. Well, the hug, it was nice. I didn't quite like it when it ended."
"Aww you sweet idiot of mine! Come here." They hugged for a lifetime, or so they thought. When they broke away, it seemed like the world had ended along with their hug.
Now Georgie was in the same state as Andrew. All she said, "hey idiot.."
"yeah?"
"I'm glad I got you, you know, even from another world"
"So am I...Umm, I got to go. See ya tomorrow in school?"
"See ya tomorrow idiot"