Pleiadians

"Hey you! Pleiadian!"
The pleiadian takes out his xifos, also known as a dagger in Greek.
Georgia looks as him and just snaps her fingers which results in his palm opened inadvertently. He looked stunned. Georgie was full of triumph.
"Oh good..it's you. Let's complete my mission. Yay!"
"You really are a child at heart. I like that about you."
"That's what my mom says too. You know since you have given me such a nice compliment, I'm going to help you."
"Really? That's all it took?"
"Yeah well, you're better than your friend anyway."
"Can you please unravel some truths for me? At least I need to know that before I get killed don't you think?"
"Well, my real name is max. I'm an afro-American. Well I became one and people have always considered me that. I'm actually from one of the planets of tau Ceti."
"Okay nice to know. But since you're here in a mission to kill me you would have read about me."
"Yes I have. I didn't have a choice."
"Okay can you please tell me something about me? My name for starters?"
"Well, for starters your name isn't Georgia or alena. Your name is Luna. You know since your from space and all. And you are not from the andromeda galaxy. And that's all I can tell you."
"So you're saying that Andrew and my mom, ohhhh."
'You were them! But how were you two people at the same time? So Andrew doesn't exist! In the morning you came to my be-ohh."
"Took you long enough. And I can multiply ,myself into how many ever people I want to. Plus your dear Andrew knows nothing about this. You need to tell him when the time is right.
"But then he has been acting for the last 7 years!"
"Actually I wasn't Andrew 1 year ago. For six years it actually was him. But when I took over his body he had become weak. He started having visions of himself dying. And today when I took left your mother's body and took over Andrew's, he......uh.......he...."
"He what!"
"He um, uh, he died."
"What!" Georgia started crying. She was sad. She knew that he was her best friend and that was all that mattered to her.
"Just kidding!"
"What!" Georgie's eyes had turned red! She put her hands out, about to strangle him. That's exactly when Andrew came in. Georgie was wary. She looked at him. He looked at her. Neither of them knew what to say.
Andrew broke the silence by shocking Georgia.
"So you're not from earth?" Georgia must have looked shocked because he said, "I have really good ears. I don't know why. My sight and my hearing are the two things in my body which actually are and look good.
Georgie blushed and said, "not the only."
Andrew smiled. "So you're from space? Cool!"
She laughed weakly, "seems that is the case."
"And also you're very powerful!"
"That seems to be the case as well."
Georgia started crying again. She didn't know what or who to believe anymore. Her whole world had turned upside down and she had no idea how to tilt it back to normal. Andrew came up to her, hesitantly.
Without thinking Georgie hugged him. He hugged her back. She was so glad to have her best friend. "Shhhh, I'm here now Georgie, and I won't leave your side no matter what. I know that you have been subjected to tons of lies. But the stupid behaviour you thought I did, it wasn't me. Even on my worst days I can never say all that to you. We will always be on the same side Georgie!"
"That was all I needed Andrew" she said this between sobs. She hugged him, tighter than ever before. He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek. This was pretty normal for them but for the pleiadian it was completely unknown. He said, "what did u do to her?"
Andrew laughed and said, "showed her that I will always be with her and care about her." Georgia looked at him and said, "and this idiot is by default always mine. And anyone he doesn't like tried to come in his arms reach, I will make sure they won't see the light of tomorrow. Andrew laughed and said, "what a best friend I have!" Georgie was laughing and crying when her father came into the room looking shocked and heartbroken.