Camping

Georgia shouted, "What? How could you?"

Rajasvi looked guilty. She said, "Look, I had no choice. I had to. Evander kept a xifos scross my neck as I did it so, I'm sorry"

Georgie realized, but she wasn't ready to give up. She said, "Couldn't you have used your witchy powers to, you know, overthrow Evander?"

"Oh. Um, Now that you say it like that, I might've been able to do something."

"Okay you're literally bluffing at this point." Georgia was getting annoyed and angry by the second. "If you had a freaking choice, you chose this? Erasing my mom's memories?"

"Well I said I was sorry. At that point I didn't seem to have a choice. Either way, we should not dwell upon the past."

"You're right, sorry. Then Georgia's eyes started turning green. Her feet got elevated from the ground. She was strangling Rajasvi, with her eyes. Hannah knew that Georgia's body was not being controlled by her. She took out her xifos and cut Georgia. She howled. But the scream was harsh and male, and not the otherwise soft and female voice of Georgia. Georgia regained her senses. She said, "I'm sorry Rajasvi, I don't know what is happeneing to me."

Rajasvi looked stunned. "Has thi-Has this ever happened before?"

"Well yes, once."

"Well then you are in great danger my child. It seemed to me as if you were possessed. Also, you are more powerful than your average Ganymean. I don't know what powers you possess, but they surely are getting stronger. If someone is able to possess you and use your powers that means you and your dear friends are in great danger.

Georgie and Hannah exchanged looks. Andrew said, "Okay, so right now our best bet would be going to the enchanted forest."

Rajasvi smiled, "I'm so glad you have a smart person in your entire group! You should go now. Good luck my dears.

All of them looked at Rajasvi, scared, impatient, anxious, and grateful. A Myriad of emotions in one face.

The turned to walk out the door. Once they were outside, Rajasvi added, as if thinking to herself, "realize your true calling Hannah. The past isn't what you think it is."

Hannah looked and nodded. They walked out into the setting sun. It was about to be night. They knew if they traveled at night, they will encounter more dangers. They should stay somewhere. Either way, they have to go across the country to reach the Sunderbans. Georgia had given them this information, she was well aware about India's location. They decided to make camp on the coast, make a fire and stay for the night.

Ace was an expert at setting up a tent and Hannah knew hot to star a fire. They got to work. While they did that, Georgia and Andrew talked for a while.
Andrew started again, as usual. "So, you okay? You know after everything you were told by that witch?"
"Meh, I don't care anymore. I know that now I live in a sci fi movie and that this is my life. Let's hope it ends happy."
"Andrew looked at Ace, "Trust me Georgia, once all this is over, you will be happy."
"And how do you know that?" She had caught him looking at Ace.
"Well, I'm not the only guy you know so, I'm expecting a happy ending."
"You know, you think I need a guy for my happy ending. But my ending will truly be happy if I can find my mother. Seriously Andrew! You're so orthodox!"
"Oops sorry sorry. I didn't mean for you to get angry. I get it. We should go. Looks like they're done setting it up. Ace said, "Guys we have a problem. I realised I had just one tent in my backpack. It can fit only 2 people. Who wants to go? Georgia spoke first. "I'm not sleepy, like at all. So don't count me. Hannah in contrast said, "I want to sleep so bad! I'll happily go." Ace was on the same page as Georgia and said , "Yeah, plus I need to make some weapons anyway, I'm running out. Andrew yawned at the exact same moment. Andrew and Hannah grabbed their sleeping bags and went in the tent to have a good night's rest. Georgie asked Ace, "So you make weapons?"
Yeah! Loads! The sword I use, yep I made that."
"Dang! That's impressive." Georgia sat down near one pole of the tent. She sighed. Ace took out a piece of metal from his backpack and started melting it in the fire near Georgia.
"So, you want to talk about something? Either way, if we will we'll be talking through the night."
"Sure!" Georgia was always ready for a conversation. She started. "Okay, so tell me more about your parents!"
"Well, my mother's name is Catherine, but everyone calls her Cath. My dad is like the leader of the coelum."
"Heaven, you mean right?"
"Yeah!" Ace laughed. "You're catching up on Latin pretty quick!"
"I've been known to do that sometimes. Anyway, go ahead."
"I'm the second in command."
Georgia suddenly thought of something."Wait, I need to ask you one thing."
"Go ahead."
"I lived on Ganymede for how long? Surely you must have seen me at least once there, being the connection between coelum and the infernum."
"You lived there for about seven years. Yeah, you and I were pretty close. People mistook us for brother and sister. But our little secret was that, we show that we are siblings but that we never feel that way."
"So I've known you for seven years huh?"
"Well, you knew me. Your memory has been wiped and you would have naturally forgotten me."
"You know, when I met you, it was as if I were meeting an old friend in the flesh. These were my exact thoughts. Trust me. I felt so connected to you. But I'm glad that you don't think of me as a sister."
"Well, it is our secret. It always will be."
"Woah woah woah, hold on. What does arcanum mean?"
"Well, it means secret."
"Oh my god! That's what it meant! That's what it is! Arcanum Servare Salutem.