Reprecussions

"What are you doing here dad? I thought you weren't going to come home for another hour or so."
"Uh, Uh, no, um, there has been a mistake."
The beautiful looking pleiadian looked at Georgia's father and said just one word. "Luna"
"What! I knew that this day would come but Selena is missing as well. What do I do? What do I do?"
The pleiadian smirked.
"First of all, quit your whining. She's a Ganymean. Oh shit! She heard it. I'm going to go out now. I've given too much information already. And I was supposed to kill you. But since you're clearly more powerful than you think it is almost impossible for you to die. Only your mother can help you now. To go forward and understand what you are you need to find your mother. She can only help you with the secrets of your past. Only if you're able to access those secrets only then will you be able to continue your life. Otherwise, wait, how old are you?"
"I'm 16."
"Then my dear you have until you're birthday to retrieve those secrets. When is your birthday anyway?"
Georgie shuddered "It is in 2 weeks."
"Well darling, I do not need to eliminate you then."
"Why?"
"Well honey because if you reach your birthday and you are unable to retrieve the memories of your past then you will be stuck in a time loop. I don't know how that works. I am only helping you because you are a being of supernatural power. You are not a Hominum Ganymean as I had thought earlier." He pronounced it as Ga-ni-mian.
"Excuse me, what is a that thing you said?"
"Oh a Hominum Ganymean is a human like Ganymean."
"Oh are you talking about Ganymede? Jupiter's moon?"
"Ooh smart and pretty! Now I know why Andrew likes you."
"Oh just-what? Okay stop diverting my attention. I'll talk about that later. First tell me about the time loop."
"I'm sorry dear lass, Me. Go. To. My. Home." He said this is a way as if the pleiadian was being controlled. He regained his conscience again. It was like someone had taken a hold of his mind.
The pleiadians eyes were turning green. His beautiful ocean blue eyes were turning serpent green.
Georgia did not know what to do. She screamed. She had no idea what to do. She shrieked and said, "how the hell do I find my mother?"
All the pleiadian said was, "India. Rajasvi (pronounced Ra-jha-svi). Witch. Arcanum" and saying that, he was gone. He literally vanished into thin air. She had no idea what had just happened. Andrew was looking shocked. Her father was looking speculatively at the remains of Max. And Georgie?
She had now idea what had just happened. She thought that she should have made notes or something. But then she remembered everything the pleiadian told her. She knew he wasn't lying. Why would he though earlier. Why was he playing with her? Wasn't it the pleiadian who told her earlier that he was Andrew at one point in time. He had also posed as her mother. But he also said that his mother knew nothing. And then again he said that she needed to find her mother if she didn't want to get stuck in a time loop. Where was Hannah? These frantic thoughts overwhelmed Georgie. She fell down. The last thing she heard was her father say, "chain her up Hannah". She had no strength in her body or mind to fight back. She let her drowsiness get the better of her and she collapsed into the hard and cold chains brought by......Hannah?