Deception

"Dear, I'm pretty sure that by now you have realised that you are not human. Heck even a stranger can come to know. But I'm really happy that until now this question didn't arise. I was always careful around you, with my thoughts, because of whatever I had been told in the past. I didn't want to blurt out things which I was sure would either hurt or surprise you. I know once I'll tell you whatever I know, things will never be the same. You will always question the past and our memories and life before this day."
"Mom, trust me, I have had a hunch that this day will come. It's like I had a certain vision. Many times, I reach places where I overhear people's conversations about me, their plans to wither take revenge on me or surprise me. I mean, it's like I've always been able to understand people's emotions."
"Look Georgie you are not human. I don't know what but you're certainly not human. Those people told me so. You can do things which humans struggle to do and sometimes impossible even. You aren't from earth dear. You aren't. I'm not your real mother and....*sobs*
"Mom, don't cry please! You have taken care of me until now and you are my mother! Let anyone say otherwise. I can take all the crap about me not being from here and all that jazz. But I can't take that some shitty people say that you are not my mother because to me, you are my first love and the best mother. And damn all those people who say anything against that. You say I ain't human, that I'm superior to all humans, well any human saying anything against you, GOD SAVE THEM!"
"I love you Georgia! Thank you!!"
"Now mom, since we've covered the emotional part of the story, tell me, what is my name?"
"How'd you know?"
"Well, as I said, I had a hunch, and it generally is correct!"
"ALENA, THE RULER OF THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY!
"WHAT???? ME. A. RULER.! okay this is going beyond believable theories!"
"Well, I am pretty proud! And I will do anything for you to go back. So will Andrew.
"WHAT?" OKAY THIS IS A BIG BOWL OF...I DONT KNOW..unbelievable shit! How in the galaxies is even Andrew involved!?"
"You said galaxies. That's how you were raised. When you were born, your father made sure you knew the basics of your birthplace. When he gave you to me, he told me exactly what I'll expect, when I'll expect. Well,before that I'll admit, we even fell in love. That's why he trusted me to take care of you. He said that his wife and your mother had died battling those who wanted you dead. Well they wanted you dead because you were friends with Andrew even when you were 3 years old. You guys used to act so close to each other and yet weren't related. He know what you are since he is the same. I'll call him. He'll explain to you what I couldn't or probably missed."
"A-Andrew? Mom! What're you saying? He's completely normal! He appears to be!"
"So do you!" Selena grins as she is calling Andrew.

*****************
"Hey Georgie! Hey Selena! How're you both doing?"
Selena just says, "Okay, no no beating around. the bush. Coming right to the point, Andrew tell her what you are."
"Ummm, I'm. A. Guy."
Laughing, Georgie says, "not that Drew, i mean about my birth in the other galaxy. How we met. What we are. How are we connected. What we share. How am I alive. How did I adapt. WHAT AM I."
"Okay Georgie, slow your roll.. that's a lot of whats and how's to start off with. And yes, we're not human. The reason you're here is because the people of our planet wanted dead."
"Okay this is really a load of crap! First off, I know my stars, I know all about space and that's how I know that another habitable planet in another galaxy doesn't exist because our knowledge of technology can't provide us with all that data."
"Wow! I'm glad at least you know your stars because then it would have been even more difficult to explain this so called "mythical stuff" to you."
"Can you start by telling me about us?"
*laughs* "what do you want to know? What we were there?"
"No Andrew, HOW we knew each other even there."