Incipit valebat

They all woke up at 7 o' clock. Hannah and Georgie got dressed in 1 hour. Andrew and Ace came out exactly 5 minutes before the girls. They were all ready by 8. They went down to the dining hall. On their way, Hannah and Georgie were talking about weapons and ganymean politics. Andrew and Ace were talking about Ace's life. They then went to the dining room. Georgia and Ace went to get food while Andrew and Hannah stayed and searched for a seat. They sat down in front of each other. They were really quiet.
Andrew started, as usual, "she okay?"
"Yep, she's good. With us as well."
"I was meaning to ask you."
"What?" Hannah smiled, she knew what was coming.
"Will you, uh, you be,-"
"Shut up, and yes!"
Andrew grinned. Hannah smiled back. They were ecstatic.
Just then Car and Georgia came back. They were holding two plates each. Georgia sat beside Hannah and gave her her plate. Ace did the same with Andrew. They started chatting normally. Just then there was a loud explosion in the kitchen. Ace looked at Georgia, Georgia looked at Hannah and Hannah at Andrew who was looking at the kitchen. Georgia smirked and said, "Let's go, the bad guys are here." They laughed. They knew that the four of the, together were unbeatable. One ET is very powerful. Four of them would be unstoppable.

They went in the kitchen they saw David and Evander. Hannah took out the Martian weapon she had kept secretly with her. She gave it to Andrew. She took out a xifos from her sock and gave it Georgie. Ace took out a Sword from is shirt. It was really small like a dagger, but when he took it out it took its full shape. Hannah took out a whip like thing. She said, "Eclipse is my way of surviving." She pointed to her whip which now had a name. Ace said, "same for my Narcoleptic." He said this pointing at his sword. They ran for Evander. As they did, a few ET's came running towards them, appearing out of nowhere. Georgie stabbed one that came next to her. Hannah ran forward and professionally whipped each ET. Andrew did not know how to use his weapon. He stabbed an ET which was coming towards Georgia, who was facing the opposite direction. Just as the tip of the weapon touched the ET, it disintegrated. Ace was a master at fencing and all such fighting sports. He expertly and swiftly killed all the ET's in his way. All of them were reducing the numbers coming at them. They were getting closer to Evander and David. Why does this feel like a sci fi movie? Thought Georgie. When they had finally covered some distance and were close, all four of them got pushed out because of an invisible force field. Everyone except for Andrew and Ace got electrocuted. Evander looked at Ace, and said, in a very harsh voice, "your training is remarkable. But only martians won't get electrocuted. No amount of training can make you do what you just did. Maybe you should ask your family. Anyway what's it to me. I have the whole universe to save. Ciao!" His accent was a mixture of Australian and American, which made it very irritating. Evander and David were pulled into an airplane, which was clearly invisible to Ace and Andrew. Ace was confused. But then both realised that Georgie and Hannah had both gotten electrocuted. Ace and Andrew bent down to pick up Georgie and Hannah respectively. Ace was dying with worry. But suddenly he remembered the shelter they were staying in. For some reason her knew that was a safe place. He told Andrew and both of them with the girls, went to the shelter, away from the ruined hotel.

Andrew was also sick with worry. But he was worried about Georgia and Hannah. Ace's sole worry was Georgie. Typical Andrew thought. But he left it. Then he asked Ace, how did Georgie wake you up before?"

"I just remember her keeping something next to my heart."
'Her necklace! Of course!"
"Oh right! The pendant! Her mother's!"
"You're pretty well informed." Andrew said this while Ace took out her necklace. He kept it near her heart and the removed it. It glowed for a second. She opened her eyes. "I  need to know how this necklace works. I could really use it when I'm unwell. It is much better than sneezing and eating bitter medicines."
Ace laughed. He gently made her sit upright and hugged her. Georgia was surprised. She put her hands on his shoulder and pulled back, "so you were worried huh?" She laughed, he laughed with her. Andrew was getting jealous looking at them. Then he was confused. He said, "Hannah's turn now.
Georgie blushed, "Of course."
She did the same thing to Hannah, but it didn't seem to work. She did it again and again. She started crying. Then she realised. "My mother was a Ganymean. So it's natural it will work on a Ganymean only. What should I do? I need to find Rajasvi and then the time loop and-"
Andrew shrugged her off "Hey hey hey, it's okay. It's not your fault. I'll stay here. Either way, you're good at fighting and you've got someone who's really good at fighting as well. You guys will be okay. I'll stay here with her."
Georgie smiled, "you're dating her huh?"
"That obvious?" He smiled at her.
"Well, not really. But you're my best friend and she's my sister, do the math. Not rocket science." She started laughing. So did Andrew.
Ace looked at Andrew, "so long partner."
Andrew smiled. "So long"
Georgie went and hugged Andrew. Then she went and kissed Hannah on the cheek. "Get better soon idiot. Love you."
Just then, Hannah started floating in the air, her eyes green. She spoke in a very creepy voice, as if two Hannah's were speaking at once. She said in a very harsh voice, "The past isn't what you think. When you think you've reached your goal, think twice. You will be tricked. But beware. I have warned you. This girl will only awake when she is called upon at least once, by a sister and a father. She has already been called by her sister. Therefore one remains. Beware."
Hannah fell down. Ace and Georgie looked at each other. Andrew looked at Hannah and then at Georgie. "What the heck does this mean!"
Ace and Georgia said together, "this means we are on our own now."
They looked at each other, and then at Andrew, Georgia said, we really should leave. Goodbye Andrew. If Hannah wakes up tell her I love her."
'Okay I will. Be safe please. Both of you."
"We will. We will come back." Ace made it a vow.
Ace held out his sword, "shall we?"
Georgie smiled, "We shall"
Then they ran into oblivion knowing they had each other.