Chapter 27 - Time To Pick Some Names!

Começar do início

"Aargh, not you too!"

"Hey, Atsuhito. How was your 15 minutes of fame?" Kirishima asked.

"Eh, you know. Nothing changed too much, I was already awesome before that!"

"Ha! Come on!"
"Laame!"

"But seriously, all it took was one sports festival, and suddenly we're celebrities." Kaminari comments.

"This school really is amazing." Mineta added.

The classroom door opened, everyone sat down.

"Morning..." Aizawa entered.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." The class replied together.

"*ribbit* Mr. Aizawa. You don't have bandages anymore. That's good news."

"The old lady went a little bit overboard in her treatment. But anyway, we have a big class today, our Hero Informatics."

The class seemed tense. Aizawa continued.

"You'll need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities."

"This is gonna be totally awesome!" The class perked up. Aizawa glared menacingly...
"Shhh~" They quiet back down.

"This will be related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about draft picks yet, not untill they're second or third year actually. But your class is different. In fact. By extending offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest dies down before graduation though."

"Stupid selfish adults." Mineta was upset, punching the table in frustration.

"So what you're saying is that we still have to prove ourselves after we get recruited?" Hagakure wondered.

"Correct. Now, here are the totals for those of you who've got offers."

Shoto Todoroki - 4123
Katsuki Bakugo - 3553
Fumikage Tokoyami - 360
Kaito Atsuhito - 339
Tenya Iida - 301
Momo Yaoyorozu - 108
Eijiro Kirishima - 68 (We were in the verge of greatness, we were this close!)
Ochako Uraraka - 20
Hanta Sero - 14

"In past years we've been more spread out, but there's one pretty big gap this time."

"Gah! That's not fair." Kaminari groaned, leaning back on his chair.

"What about the real star? Moi?"
"Hol' up. Is that right? Impossible, perhaps the archives are incomplete." Kaito didn't believe.

"Todoroki got the most ahead of Bakugo?" Jiro was surprised as well.

"Yeah, that's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Kirishima pointed out.

"They probably weren't excited to work with a guy that had to be chained up at the end." Sero has a point.

"If I scared a pro they're just weak!" Bakugo is angry as always.

"*sigh* I mean. Not bad, I guess. But you would think there'd be more interest in everyone." Kaito thought.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers."
"Oh, so, we're all interning?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, you already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack at USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field, at first hand."

"And for that we need hero names!" Sato spoke up.

"Things are certainly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka was hyped.