45﹒⪩ 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Rose woke up to the sound of leaves ruffling when the wind passed by them, the birds chirping and the water running through the river banks to keep their travel around the world

Rose woke up to the sound of leaves ruffling when the wind passed by them, the birds chirping and the water running through the river banks to keep their travel around the world. Even when she could feel like she was outside, the beautiful blue sky was covered by large roots arching into the shape of a cave. The brunette sat down taking in the place where she was with her golden eyes, her hands brushed the soft bright green grass underneath her with a smile making its way on her lips, she recognized that place, after so many years she was finally back - she was finally back home.

The brunette stood up enjoying when her bare feet made contact with the grassy surface for the first time and ran outside. The sudden bright light blinded her for just a second before she could see the place where she grew up, the place that held the best memories of her childhood. Rose looked around with the biggest smile she had ever had in the past years, her cheek hurting for not being used to such expression. She hoped to see two large creatures laying on the ground, both of them waiting for her to start their training or going for a flight. However, her smile vanished when she didn't see any of them, instead there was a woman giving her back to her. Her long soft white hair flew with the wind, large golden horns curling backward at the end and her large white feathery wings with golden light accentuating the edge of each feather.

"Our meeting wasn't supposed to happen, not just yet. However, due to the circumstances, we don't have much time." The woman said before turning around, she was wearing a long, flowing white dress wrapped by a ribbon and band around the waist, featuring long loose sleeves and a low-cut chest. When her golden ones met with her golden ones, Rose felt like time stopped in front of her, those eyes were very familiar that made her heart skip a beat. She felt something rolling down her cheek, and brought her hand to wipe the tears away, still confused as to why she was crying for seeing a person she had never seen before. However, she couldn't stop the strange but welcoming warmth of being home, her home.

"Who are you?" Rose asked, her voice just below a whisper.

The woman warmly smiled at her. "You already know who I am, but where is the fun in giving you an answer right away?" She said while using a playful tone of voice at the end. "Now... I need you to listen carefully." She added, her tone turning into a serious one. "I made the mistake of making a deal with someone too dangerous, back then I didn't know the consequences of my actions until it was too late. He asked me to use my magic to create a powerful sealing spell, one that could seal away the demon side of his greatest creation. Tartaros is trying to break the seal and anything that could be a threat to this demon." Her eyes softened, feeling guilty for putting Rose in such a situation. "After we noticed that that man kept an eye on you after the seal was created believing if anything did happen to me you'll be the only one capable of breaking it when it was necessary. It was already too late for us to realize the danger you were in. So we decided to use a spell to protect you, one that would activate when you were close to him or anything related to him. However, it would only activate when his creations were in their true form or using a certain amount of magic, so you could run away from them. Things started to get worse over time, so I made a spell that would put half of my life force into you in case something like this happened... I couldn't leave you on your own and face the consequences of something that is not your fault. Tartaros are trying to break the seal, and there are only two ways to do it but I'm afraid I don't know what measures they'll take. That is why your friend Erik kept warning you."