79﹒⪩ 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇 & 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋

Rose's breath caught on her throat, shocked at what she just heard

Rose's breath caught on her throat, shocked at what she just heard. Rose didn't know how she should be feeling - whether she should be excited or nervous. She didn't know if she should feel excited to confront the strongest person in the area - who also was the woman she couldn't stop admiring even more from the surprising little revelation she just got. "What?" It was the only thing that came out of her mouth, her voice still sounding unsure even when she still knew what was going on.

Rai looked down at her with a barely noticeable smile while letting go of Dhamar. "You heard me, I'm the next contestant you'll be facing." She responded to the brunette.

The dragon slayer had heard her loud and clear the first time, she just wasn't entirely sure whether it was real or not. Rose could sense the strong magic igniting from her but she never expected her to actually fight anyone. "Are you sure about this?" She quietly asked.

The older woman looked to both her daughter and Dhamar. "I wish to have the field cleared out." She said to them before turning her complete attention to the dragon slayer. Rai waited for the two of them to fly away from the field and take their place in the audience. "More than anything... Your performance against Dhamar was impressive but I'm not surprised that you actually managed to get the necklace on the brink of time." Rai mentioned before a light orange magic circle appeared underneath her with her wings and with a lighter shade of her magic circle. She brought them forward until they completely covered her body before moving them away to reveal human arms in their place - and wings resting on her back. Her arms extended to the front while leaving a large gap between them. "However, I still feel you are holding back and I intend to break those walls." She added just when wind started to swirl around them, mixed with some orange feathers into a sphere between them. It slowly transformed into a crystal ball with bright feathers floating inside.

Rose eyed the woman in front of her, her magic spiked up at an unbelievable rate. She couldn't stop to feel in awe at the sight of her, she looked like a goddess that had just descended from heaven. The long loose sleeves that had a slit cut into the center moved with the wind along with the skirt of her long beige dress.