62﹒⪩ 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

The harpy walked down the hall, her claws breaking the silence every time they met with the wooden floor on her way to the room just at the end of it

The harpy walked down the hall, her claws breaking the silence every time they met with the wooden floor on her way to the room just at the end of it. Her blue eyes were focused on the door just at the end of the hall, quickening her pace the closer she got. Aella was eager to meet with the wizard once again after the last time she saw her. Even if she wasn't sure if they were ever going to see each other again - the young harpy never gave up hope that she would meet the dual dragon slayer again. But she never imagined that their reunion would be so intense - it wasn't like she expected. The Rose she met was calm and collected, very careful with her actions, but this Rose was out of control. Her magic felt so contaminated compared to when they last met. Aella couldn't imagine anything but to think that the tables had turned - she used to be one contaminated.

Aella stopped walking the moment she was in front of the door, her heart was strongly beating against her chest, excited to finally talk to her. There were a lot of things she wanted to tell her, such as the things she had done after they parted ways. The young harpy took a deep breath before opening the door, just to see the brunette stumbling while getting up off the bed. Aella rushed toward her, wrapping her arms around her waist. "Wow...I don't think it would be a good idea." She said at the same time she helped her sit down on the bed.

"Why did you bring me here?" Rose quietly asked. "It's not good for me or any of you to have me around."

"Yeah yeah... I heard you earlier." The young harpy softly said, refusing to believe the brunette's words. "A healer is going to be here soon to take care of those wounds. Sorry about what the guards did, they were just trying to keep everyone safe." Aella started saying.

Rose tried to stand up again just to be pushed back into bed. "Aella..." She protested. "You don't understand, I-I can't be here." Rose couldn't accept the young harpy's help, afraid to disappoint more people in her life.

Aella sighed at how persistent the brunette was and shook her head. "You are always welcome to be here. We owe you and your friends for helping us back then." She said while standing up and going to her wardrobe, looking back with curiosity. "Where are they?" She wondered.