24﹒⪩ 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾

The cold wind hit her face, her body was lying on a hard, warm and uneven surface

The cold wind hit her face, her body was lying on a hard, warm and uneven surface. Rose opened her golden eyes to see everything around her a blur, she blinked a couple times before her vision was clear. All she could see was the empty night sky and the red moon shining down at her, the sky looked closer than she remembered seeing it before. Rose abruptly sat up remembering everything that happened before she lost consciousness. Her heart beat faster in search of a certain blond hoping that he managed to save her even after she lost consciousness. However, her eyes were met with the back of someone she had never seen before in her life. He was tall with his long gray and black hair tied into a high ponytail swinging in the same direction that the wind would take it. He was wearing a white cape that covered the rest of his figure. Rose cautiously stood up on the unstable surface.

"I see you are already awake." The man in front of her said with a monotone tone of voice. "I'm glad that this time I managed to stop you on time." Rose frowned at his words, he was talking like he already knew her but she still couldn't recall anyone with the little features she could see at that moment. He turned around and Rose's eyes widened at the sight in front of her, even if he didn't look the same, he did look identical to her old friend. His visible red eye trailed through her body specially on her left side. "Even if it wasn't completely."

"Who are you?" She asked him with a firm tone of voice, afraid that her suspicions were right.

"I thought you'd recognize me the moment that you saw me, but I guess I had changed since the last time we saw each other." A tiny smile graced his lips and his eye softened at the sight of her. "I came here from the future. I'm Rogue."

Rose shook her head, even when his face was so familiar, he was different, he didn't give the same calming aura that Rogue always gave around everyone. The person in front of her was the total opposite of her friend. "You aren't the Rogue I know." She said to him, in complete denial.

"People change, Rose." He looked at the side admiring everything that he had accomplished during his travel through time. "Isn't it wonderful? It is incredible how much power the creatures that raised us have. Such ferocious, destructive force..." He murmured loud enough for the brunette to hear.