99﹒⪩ 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝖼𝗒

Centuries ago, a dark wizard, a kind hearted woman and a group of dragons came together with the sole purpose of defeating one enemy they had in common

Centuries ago, a dark wizard, a kind hearted woman and a group of dragons came together with the sole purpose of defeating one enemy they had in common. Acnologia; humanity's greatest threat. A ruthless, bloodthirsty and violent person. He killed any and all dragons he came across, bathing in the blood of anyone that fell victim to his claws. No one was safe, friend or foe; they were all the same under his sharp gaze. Over time, his hatred immensely grew to a point that no one was safe, not even the world itself. Their plan was to send six dragon slayers - with their parents sealed inside of them - to a period where time was rich in Ethernano so their wounded souls could properly heal. Time went by, and things didn't go as planned. The dragons' souls had to come out to the world earlier to save their children when they needed them the most. After their actions to protect them from a deadly threat, they couldn't stay or return to where they used to be, leaving their children by themselves to finish what they started a long time ago.

Rose and the rest of the guild - that was with her - haven't moved one bit since Master Makarov miraculously returned to them. Their journey to arrive at the place they wanted to take back left on hold but not necessarily forgotten. Right at that moment they already had everything they needed - each other. The living nightmare that their life was for the past couple days was starting to die down and giving them the time to finally rest, and welcome a dream they had yearned for far too long.

Everyone had stopped from shedding tears of happiness and instead they all decided to just rest on the spot, enjoying what life had gifted them. War never brought good things with it, it only played with people's life and emotions to a point they might lose themselves in it. Fairy Tail fell victim to those things. However, it never stopped them from relying on each other and giving each other the strength to keep going, to fight for their beliefs, their family, their home...

Rose gently brushed one of her hands through Laxus' golden locks, making the lightning dragon slayer relax against her - happy that he could already let go of the tension, the worries and the grief that nested within him. "I know we agreed on leaving after all of this is over, but I want to stay around for a couple days first." Laxus quietly said to her with his eyes never moving away from his grandfather - who was currently sitting in a chair that one of their guild members created for him.