91﹒⪩ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗌

The wall water stood up tall above Hargeon Port, the wave was slowly closing into the city in the brunette's golden eyes

The wall water stood up tall above Hargeon Port, the wave was slowly closing into the city in the brunette's golden eyes. People were running as far as they could in search of high ground hoping to survive the natural disaster coming to them. Rose looked around the coast, calculating the distance as much as she could. She took a deep breath and summoned multiple magical circles all around town, manifesting very tall pillars made out of light. All the warnings, constant reminders of being careful with her magic were just shut down in her mind. She knew it wasn't going to be good for her but her heart screamed to save everyone at any cost. A small smile formed on her lips when the same words she told Laxus came to mind. "Don't be reckless..." She murmured under her breath with a small laugh. "I guess I'll be the first one to break our rule." The dragon slayer quietly said to herself before she slowly lifted both of her hands above her head. Another magic circle appeared above her before a beam of light magic was shot from it, connecting some of the pillars with it.

Rose's hands trembled trying to use more of her magic in order to connect the missing pillars, but it wasn't enough. Her golden eyes looked ahead of her with fear when the large wave got closer by the second. She already had reached a point where she couldn't overdue it - if she did, bad things could happen to her and possibly everyone else. Rose closed her eyes, feeling the regret starting to boil within her but she had to do something.

"Rose!" Rai's voice filled the brunette minds through telepathy communication. "Stop whatever you are doing!" She exclaimed, the worry lacing her words.

The dragon slayer opened her eyes with sorrow. "I don't want to do this." She said with honesty, her lips starting to tremble.

"And you don't have to." She quickly said. "I'm heading there with some of my units, leave this to us."

The brunette looked around, trying to locate Rai and her unit but they were too far. "It would be too late... and you know it." She quietly said.

"You know there won't be turning back, Rose..." The harpy softly said, her voice dropping at the end.