81﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌

Rose flopped down on the ground with her head facing up, eyes closed and both her arms and legs slightly spread open

Rose flopped down on the ground with her head facing up, eyes closed and both her arms and legs slightly spread open. Her journey back was a little bit longer than she expected but she could still make it by night time. She slowly opened her eyes just to see it was close to sunset, letting her know it was just a matter of time for the sky to blossom one last time in red and gold before the night came. Her eyes traveled through the endless heavenly lands, stopping in a group of angry clouds approaching the horizon. A sigh escaped her rosy lips, knowing if she didn't move fast the rain may get to her before she even got close to town.

Rose lazily sat down with her legs spread open and both her hands supporting herself in the back. She was at the top of a cliff where she could see part of the town she was heading to. The dragon slayer couldn't deny that she was a little nervous to set foot in those streets, she didn't have the best memories from that place last time she was there. However, it was the place she decided to build her new home, one she didn't do alone.

Once she was back, there were a lot of things she wanted to do, but she didn't know how to start. She knew where she needed to go first, but every time she tried to picture herself there, her mind would always go blank. There was a lot for her to say, there was a lot for her to face, that she didn't know if she was ready. It was true that Rose was very excited to return but the closer she was, the more nervous she grew.

"Don't back down now, Rose..." She murmured to herself while standing up and fixing the messenger bag around her. Rose had come to terms a long time ago, and she was ready for everything that could happen. After all, what she did was something that could backfire and probably hurt even more than what she had hurt others. Rose never was good at facing her fears, she never was strong when it came to confronting them. She always opted for the easy way out, running away and hiding from them.

𖥸

A loud strike of lightning resonated on the streets, mixed with the angry rain falling from the sky. Rose wasn't able to outrun the rain, trapping her between its curtain of water just midway her destination. She hugged herself, trying to get a little of heat to her shivering body. The cloak she was wearing wasn't good enough to protect her from the current weather, ending completely drenched from the rain.