35﹒⪩ 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗍

Her golden eyes looked around town waiting for Laxus and the others while they bought something to eat

Her golden eyes looked around town waiting for Laxus and the others while they bought something to eat. After what happened the night before, Rose didn't know what to think. In part she was grateful that Laxus was there with her but on the other hand she felt disappointed with herself. First thing she didn't want to do was to make Laxus worry about her and she failed at that. Even if he didn't say anything, she could see it in his eyes.

Rose looked down to her open gloved hand and a small white magic circle appeared over it. A small sphere of golden light came from it and started taking shape into a familiar fairy. The brunette slightly smiled at the sight of Akari that flew around Rose before sitting on her left shoulder and snuggling her tiny head against the brunette's cheek. Even if Laxus told her that nothing was going to happen to her - especially if he was there with her - Rose still needed a little more comfort. The year she was on her own, she rarely had company, except for the little meetings she had with Crime Socière. However, even if she was only a piece of her own magic, Akari gave her that warm sense of comfort.

Another thing that had Rose on edge was that she wasn't wearing her cloak at the moment since she couldn't find it. Lately, she was learning to get used to not having the extra piece of cloth on all the time, but being back there she felt it was necessary, she just wanted to hide her presence so no one could recognize her. Rose didn't want history repeating itself, especially no hers.

"Rose!" Evergreen called out her name, making the brunette move her gaze away from the light fairy toward the Thunder Legion's member. She was waving her hand signaling Rose to go over where they all were waiting.

The brunette shook her head. The place where they were waiting for their orders had a lot of people around and she wasn't fond of such a thing - especially if they were strangers. Evergreen pouted before turning back to the vendor. She had been trying to get Rose's attention all morning but so far she hadn't been successful at all. After her breakdown, Rose didn't have too much motivation for anything. She felt numb. She felt empty.

"Why is she so down?" Evergreen asked the lightning dragon slayer with worry while looking at him. "If it is because she didn't find her cloak, I have it."