49﹒⪩ 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾

After they left the place where they were all recovering, the Thunder Legion and Laxus decided to spend some time at Rose's apartment - with Freed taking upon himself to cook something for everyone - especially because both dragon slayers haven't ...

After they left the place where they were all recovering, the Thunder Legion and Laxus decided to spend some time at Rose's apartment - with Freed taking upon himself to cook something for everyone - especially because both dragon slayers haven't eaten anything since they woke up. The brunette was sitting on the kitchen counter with her feet dangling in the air in silence watching how her friends interacted with each other. She took a small piece of fried chicken from her sumire karaage roll and put it in her mouth, her taste buds going wild at the exquisite flavor they were being exposed to. Laxus and the Thunder Legion were mostly trying to figure out what they should do next, talking it over while also eating the delicious snack the dark écriture mage had cooked for them.

Meanwhile, Rose was deep in her own thoughts, Bisca wanted an answer by the next day whether she was going to leave with her and her family for a new start. She had three choices, but Rose was having a hard time choosing between them. She could go back to be an independent wizard and travel around Fiore without a specific place to live in. She also could join another guild but she didn't know with whom. The brunette was having a hard time choosing between accepting Bisca's offer or staying with Laxus and the Thunder Legion. The Rose from a couple months ago would have chosen to go with Bisca in a heartbeat, she wouldn't even question it. However, things were different at that moment - she was different. Before she didn't trust people other than Bisca or Alzack but now she had more people she could count on and felt safe around.

Rose quietly sighed before taking another bite from her food. It would have been easier for her if she had more time to think things through. Outside of Fairy Tail, Rose had another family, the Connells and Romeo included, it always had been like that for years. They always had been there for her during the hardest time of her life, even helping her to get used to the outside world. They were the reason why she stopped to be scared of others, showing her that not everyone was out there to hurt her. Rose smiled when her golden eyes landed on the group in her kitchen, ever since she met them her life took a big turn of events, it had become more lively, adventurous and not to mention less lonely. In just a short amount of time, they also became her family.