57﹒⪩ 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒

The evening breeze moved her light brown locks while her golden eyes wandered the always peaceful and safe town she lived in

The evening breeze moved her light brown locks while her golden eyes wandered the always peaceful and safe town she lived in. There were still people hiding nearby, watching with panic in their eyes. The sudden attack took everyone by surprise, it was something that had never happened before. Even when they lived near a guild of wizards, fights out in the public wasn't something they were used to. As much Rose wanted to end things right there and then, she couldn't put the town at risk. The brunette looked down at her hand, she didn't have too many choices, she could always teleport her and the enemy away but that wouldn't be so easy. A fight was meant to happen no matter the choice she would take.

A large white magic circle appeared on the ground underneath her, drawing the attention of the Thunder Legion, especially Freed's - who was guiding people to safety. His eyes widened when he realized Rose was going to use her light magic in battle. She could do shields to protect herself for a few seconds but it still wasn't strong enough to protect her entirely. "Rose don't!" Freed exclaimed before a golden barrier made of light started to surround the area where Rose and the intruder were.

The brunette had the need to protect the people in town even when she knew she wasn't in condition to push her body to that extent. Rose's light magic not only became weaker, but also limited. Every time she used a certain amount of light magic, she could still feel the same exact pain in her chest from when she fought the demon named Madeleine. Whatever that demon did to her it was still lingering inside her body, preventing her from using her magic at its true potential.

"I was going to invite you to dinner so we could talk things over but it looks like you already got the wrong impression of me." He said with his shoulders slightly going down. "I have no intentions to fight you but it seems like you won't let me near you if I ask nicely." He added while brushing his hair backward. His comment made Rose's lightning crackle loudly around her, an action that made him smirk. He was enjoying the reactions he was getting from her.

Rose felt disgusted at the thought of having him near her, even more when she remembered how close he was when he faked to be Laxus. "Just like I said before, I'm not interested." She calmly said. Very deep inside, a storm of negative emotions was dueling inside of her, but Rose didn't want to show that part of her in from him. She needed to keep her composure even when her magic said otherwise. The brunette didn't like the offer the man was giving her, she was very aware that favors from strangers never came for free. There was always a catch, one that she wasn't willing to pay.