40﹒⪩ 𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

When they made it to the place given on the job request, the last ray of sunlight was starting to kiss the earth

When they made it to the place given on the job request, the last ray of sunlight was starting to kiss the earth. The beautiful colors of purple and green given by the darkest time of the twilight were saying their goodbyes and starting to become different shades of gray under the moonlight. Just a few feet away from them was a two story cabin, smoke coming out of the chimney as a sign that the inside of the place was cozy and ready for anyone wondering for hours out in the cold. The place in front of them screamed relaxing vacations if it wasn't for the fact that they were there to complete a job.

"This job looks too good to be true..." Evergreen murmured, pushing her glasses with one of her slender fingers. Besides the large payment that the client was offering, the idea that they were providing shelter and food for the mages doing the job was something that never happened. In her time working with the Thunder Legion and Laxus, they never received such treatment before.

"Come on Evergreen, at least you are not spending the night outside." Bickslow said from behind her.

Rose noticed that the seith mage was acting a little suspicious, he brought one of his fingers to his lips, signaling her to be quiet before smirking. The brunette squinted her eyes to check what Bickslow was holding. Between his fingers, he had a mantis and put it on top of Evergreen's shoulder without her noticing about the little mischief her guildmate just made on her. The insect started to slowly walk over her exposed skin, movements that made Evergreen freeze on her place. She moved her head to the side until she was face to face with the little creature.

Her dark brown eyes widened and her lips parted letting out a loud scream, shoving the small creature with her hand. "No! Stay away from me, creature of the devil!" She exclaimed while running away from the group making her way toward the cabin.

The brunette brought her hand to her lips trying to hold the laugh that was threatening to escape while Bickslow loudly laughed, enjoying the way Evergreen reacted. Laxus and Freed, on the other hand, just sighed wondering how their friend was scared of something so small that cannot even harm her.