92﹒⪩ 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇

Akari flew into the space that was between Rose and Rai's bodies before releasing an aura of light magic until it took the shape of a circle

Akari flew into the space that was between Rose and Rai's bodies before releasing an aura of light magic until it took the shape of a circle. It managed to cover both of them, stopping them from falling any dipper into the darkness while letting their bodies float in the middle of nowhere. The fairy's body turned white, summoning white magic circles under the harpy and dragon slayer's bodies as if they were laying down on them. Beads of light were summoned from the magic circles and each one of them traveled towards the women's bodies, surrounding the most lethal wound until they were completely covered by it.

Rose kept looking out of the window how the rain was still playing its own soothing song for everyone's ears to hear. She quietly chewed on a small piece of biscuit from the plate in front of her, enjoying the taste of the sweet and woody flavor that the cinnamon gave to it. They had stayed the night at the Connell household, the storm preventing them from heading back to their apartment on the same day. She enjoyed her time with the harpies, their home was majestic and breathtaking but there were other things that Rose couldn't witness from up close.

"For how long have you been awake?" Bisca asked the brunette while putting on a cup of hot tea in front of her and taking a seat next to her.

The brunette looked away from the window and a smile formed on her lips when she caught sight of the older woman. "Thank you." She gratefully said to her while wrapping her hands around the cup. "Just a couple minutes before you." She softly responded to her before looking back out of the window.

Bisca smiled at her, content to have Rose at her side once again. She couldn't stop thinking of the nights she wasn't able to sleep worrying for her whereabouts. It was just like when Rose decided to leave for a whole year without a notice - but worse. At least she knew about her and knew she was fine, but no hearing from her was more devastating than anything the gun mage had experienced. Bisca followed the brunette's gaze until she stopped right in the window where the sink was. "You used to do this when you were younger, you could spend hours looking out of the window and never get tired of it." She commented before taking a sip from her own cup.