85﹒⪩ 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗆

The calm before the storm had always been the one people usually enjoyed the most

The calm before the storm had always been the one people usually enjoyed the most. Everyone cherished the tranquility and the stability they experienced before difficult times knocked at their doors. Fairy Tail was living that moment, one where they were happy to finally return to the place that not only gave them the protection of a home but also the one that watched them grow up as wizards. The guild that once held the title as the strongest one in all Fiore has once again opened its doors to their members - and to everyone who wanted to be part of their family sometime in the future. Master Makarov's return not only marked the rebirth of Fairy Tail but it also gave them another purpose to stick together. There was a war approaching them, one that solely meant to take something from them. Something that everyone was eager to fight for, something that everyone vowed to protect at all cost.

After Master Makarov's confession of the purpose of his journey being a failure, the appearance of someone dear to everyone in the guild and the story of a forbidden love that gave birth to the war they were about to face. Everyone decided to live as much of the good things that surrounded them before evil came to take them away from their grasp.

"Let's have a sleepover, me, you and Romeo." Asuka said while looking at Rose with a pout.

The dual dragon slayer had the little girl between her arms, a smile spreading on her lips at her suggestion. The night was already kissing the land of Magnolia and their welcoming party was coming to an end. She couldn't express the happiness surging inside of her of finally being around the people she loved without having to make free time of her own. "No tonight little one." She said before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay." The little girl said, her voice sounding a little disappointed at her response. "But can we do it another day?" She asked her with big hopeful purple eyes.

There were a lot of things that the guild and herself needed to get ready before their hands got full with the upcoming threat approaching them. Rose didn't know what would be the outcome of the war they were about to face, she just knew that everything was possible and she couldn't give false promises to the girl between her hands. "Once we are not so busy, we can." She said with a soft smile. Even when her answer wasn't a full confirmation, the little girl nodded with a content smile.