51﹒⪩ 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍

The sun started to rise bringing warm colors to the cold sky of Fiore

The sun started to rise bringing warm colors to the cold sky of Fiore. It was the start of another day in the kingdom where people kept doing their everyday routine, some would go to work, others just stay home and others would go seeking for new adventures. Rose strolled down the kitchen, turning on the coffee machine on her way to the fridge in search of some eggs and bacon and then the pancake mix in one of the pantries. The brunette got the ingredients ready after turning on the stove, letting the pan to warm up - it was just another regular morning for her. After the battle with Tartaros her life had turned completely in another direction, one she didn't complain about. Her family might be in different places around the country but they still kept in touch. Sometimes she would take a day of the month away from the guild just to meet with some of them - especially with the Connells and Conbotls. It has been only four months since they all parted ways but to Rose, it still felt like it was just like years had passed. She missed the guild and everyone, she missed their company and surprisingly their loud personality. Four months since they fought against Tartaros but to Rose it just felt like it was the night before, the night she battled against the demons that threatened to destroy the world just for their own selfish desires.

Rose left everything ready for breakfast on the round dining table before heading back to her bedroom. In front of the body length mirror was standing Laxus with a light frown on his face while struggling with a black tie, he was wearing a dark blue button up shirt, black pants and shoes to match. The brunette bit her bottom lip trying to stop the laugh, threatening to leave her lips when she noticed his frown deepening when he couldn't finish his tie, giving up with a desperate sigh. The lightning dragon slayer looked through the mirror until he noticed Rose leaning against the doorframe of their bedroom. "What is so funny?" He asked, turning around to face her with a smile on his lips.

"Nothing." She responded while making her way to Laxus. She brought her hands close to him to help him with his tie. "Let me do it." She said while smiling at him. It has been a routine, mostly every morning she had to help him with his tie before going to the guild. Laxus didn't like the neck accessory but he didn't have much of a choice now with being a member of Blue Pegasus. The guild had its own aesthetic, one that the ex fairy tail members needed to get used to. "There." She softly patted his chest to let him know that she was already done.