07﹒⪩ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗒

Even after being struck by lightning, Natsu didn't get scared to be close to Rose

Even after being struck by lightning, Natsu didn't get scared to be close to Rose. He wanted to know more about her. He thought it was the right thing, she was already part of the guild, and that meant she was a friend, another member of his family. Natsu wasn't the only one who felt the same way, after seeing how she defeated Natsu with just one attack Gajeel and Gray took a liking to the brunette. It was like they just got enough material to black mail the fire dragon slayer and it was all thanks to her. They endlessly teased him for being defeated not just by a girl but also by someone who wasn't even looking at him at all.

On the other hand, Rose couldn't stop worrying and wondered if Natsu was okay, he did reassure her that he was perfectly fine and that he could go for another full on battle against her. However, his words didn't stop her worries, she was very aware that when it came to her sudden attacks, she didn't have control of how strong they were. She had hurt a lot of people by accident because of it and she wasn't proud of that.

"It's ironic how calm her nature is but her magic is a contrast of her own." Freed commented on his table. He felt that it was necessary for him to gather all the information necessary on the girl if she was part of the guild. He wasn't curious at all, it was just a habit of him to know who they were mostly around.

"The more beautiful a girl is on the outside, those are the ones you need to worry about. They are the deadliest on the inside." Evergreen said with a tiny smirk on her lips.

"No wonder I never found you scary at all." Bickslow jokily said.

"I'm gonna turn you into stone! How dare you?!" Evergreen exclaimed, hitting his arm with her fan to a now hysterical laughing Bickslow.

Laxus mentally laughed at the foolish relationship between Evergreen and Bickslow, those two were always teasing each other one way or another. He couldn't deny that he missed spending time with them, and the rest of the guild as well. The Thunder Legion meant more to him than anyone could imagine, he'll do anything for them even if he didn't say it aloud. Sadly, he wasn't planning to stick around for too long, but was planning to take in as many good moments with them before his departure. He wasn't so eager to leave but he still was looking forward to those memories he could recall later on in the journey when he started to feel lonely and needed something to keep him going.