39﹒⪩ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉

Rose jumped off the unconscious giant beast, her feet silently landing on the ground like feathers

Rose jumped off the unconscious giant beast, her feet silently landing on the ground like feathers. Her golden eyes cautiously search around the area for the two mages she was helping. The dual dragon slayer was returning from completing a special job given to her by Master Makarov when she came across a special trio on their way to do a job themselves - not too far away from where she was. The brunette - having some spare time in her hands - decided to tag along and help them with their quest.

"It was me who defeated it!" Natsu's loud voice sounded through the woods.

"No, you didn't! I was the one who did it!" Gray responded back as loud as Natsu was.

She calmly walked through the woods, letting the loud argument guide her to their location. The more she walked the louder she could hear them yelling at each other - as if the louder they got the stronger they'll look in front of the other. Rose reached the place, and there were a couple of trees down, both mages right next to the same creature that Rose had knocked out earlier. They were both glaring at each other with a fighting stand ready to go at each other's throats.

"That's it!" Natsu angrily exclaimed. "I'm going to show you who is the strongest right here right now!"

"Bring it on, don't start crying when I'm finished with you too." Gray said with a cocky smirk on his lips.

One of the few things that Rose had learned about her two guildmates is that there was nothing to worry about every time they got into a fight. It was something normal between the mages. She joined Happy, who was sitting on top of a trunk from one of the trees that were down on the ground. "Do you think they are going to settle this soon, or it'll take a while?" The brunette wondered aloud - as much as she'd like to wait for them - she needed to go back and report Master Makarov about her job being done.

"Maybe in a couple hours?" The blue exceed responded, unsure of his answer himself. He turned to see the brunette, tilting his head to the side. "Are you going to wait for us?"

A gust of a mixture of hot and cold wind passed through them - moving Rose's long light brown hair backward. She looked at the fire and ice mage fighting like there was not tomorrow, a friendly rivalry to push each other to become stronger. "I would love to stay and see how this ends." She said, turning back to look at Happy before patting his head. "But I should go and report back to Master Makarov." Rose stood up from her spot and stretched her body. "If you want you can always return with me, if you don't want to stay here all day."