21﹒⪩ 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

Rose softly laughed while seeing Natsu and Happy watching the row of desserts displayed behind a counter glass

Rose softly laughed while seeing Natsu and Happy watching the row of desserts displayed behind a counter glass. Their eyes were shining with delight, it was like they had never seen something so colorful and delicious at the same time. Rose approached them holding the light pink ropes tying two boxes with her orders and leaned down next to them looking at every different choice they had to choose from. Sweets were one of her weaknesses and she couldn't resist the thought of getting some, even if she was still full from breakfast.

"Natsu look, that one has the form of a fish." Happy said with a very noticeable drool in his mouth.

"Yes, it looks so good. Do you think there is a real fish in there?" Natsu said without moving his eyes from the baked sweet.

"There are no real fish in there." Rose said, making both friends look at her. "Do you want to try it?" Rose smiled at them. Both of them looked at Rose like she was an angel sent from heaven, they would get it for themselves but they didn't have the money for it. However, Rose getting it for them made the exceed and the dragon slayer to give her the biggest smile they could make. "Three taiyaki please." The brunette said to the seller

"Rose, once you give them food, there is no turning back. They are going to be after you." Gray warned her. The rest of the members were outside the bakery waiting for them. Rose had excused herself to go inside the bakery with the promise to join them in a little, but Natsu and Happy decided to join her inside. They wanted to see what was so interesting that would keep the brunette to stay behind the group. Gray on the other hand only joined them to keep an eye on the two fools to prevent any problem they could cause. However, the ice mage felt like he just failed his own mission just seeing the way Natsu and Happy were acting.

"It's okay." She reassured the ice mage while taking the paper bag with the fish-shaped cake inside. She took one of the taiyaki and gave the bag to Natsu. "Here you go." She said while giving the dessert to ravenette.

Gray looked at the brunette a little surprised before taking the sweet treat from her hand. "Thank you, but you really didn't have to." He said to her with embarrassment. The ice mage didn't expect her to actually get something for him.