55﹒⪩ 𝗌𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁

The streets were filled with people, it was hard for the dragon slayers to walk through them and see all the items every small store had for them

The streets were filled with people, it was hard for the dragon slayers to walk through them and see all the items every small store had for them. Rose felt a light tap on her arms making her look down to the small exceed between her arms who was looking up at her. "Frosch wants to see the cute suits with Rosie." She cheerfully said.

"No! I want to see the vests with Rosie!" Lector protested.

"We can do both, we have all day." Rose said with a closed eye smile at them. She looked ahead of her searching for any of the stores that both exceeds wanted to see. "At what time are we supposed to meet with Sting and Yukino?" She asked out of the blue.

Rogue looked down at the brunette with a tiny smile. "If he didn't get distracted while doing the paperwork that needed to be done, they should be here soon." He responded.

"But Sting gets distracted for the most little things if he doesn't like what he's doing." Rose looked at him. "Are you sure they'll be here?"

"As long as Yukino kept an eye on him..." He trailed off. "Besides, he was excited to meet with you today. So I guess having something to look forward to after work would be enough motivation for him to finish."

The dual dragon slayer softly smiled at him. "Thank you for inviting me, being by myself at the apartment was getting gloomy."

"You are always welcome to join us anytime." He said sincerely. "Do you know when he'll be back?"

"In two days." She said. "At least that is what he said." She added while looking ahead of her once again.

"Is everything okay between you two?" The shadow dragon slayer asked. Rogue - same as Sting - they had been keeping in touch with her, even more after they found out that Fairy Tail was disbanded. The twin dragon slayer took it as their priority to look after Rose even though she already had someone to do so. Rose already went through a lot, things they couldn't allow to happen again and be there to answer her calls of help.

"Yeah." Rose quietly said while resting her chin on top of Frosch's head. "It's just sometimes I feel like he is hiding something, not only from me but from his friends too."