80﹒⪩ 𝖿𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅

Rose felt like she had been in the same place twice in a different space of time

Rose felt like she had been in the same place twice in a different space of time. It didn't matter if the circumstances were different. She still felt the same way she did back then when she returned to Fairy Tail before the Grand Magic Games started. She might be someone different to the person she used to be, she could say she was more confident and less scared of the world as she used to be. However, she couldn't help the nerves she felt every time she thought of her return. In the past, she did keep in touch every time she got the chance to talk to any of them but right at that moment, she had all the chance in the world to talk to someone and tell them she was fine - except for that night she had the guts to talk to Laxus. Rose felt like she was going on a goose chase, where she hoped her mind didn't play games with her feelings and made her chicken out before even arriving home.

The brunette walked down the hall on her way to the dining table, greeting anyone that she passed by. After they were done with their fight, Rose and Rai were carried to the infirmary, both women completely worn out for using most of their magic. Fight that ended with both of them on the floor, tiredly laughing for the incredible time together. While their wounds were being treated, Rai asked Rose to stay for a few more days - she wanted to take Rose under her tutelage. The dragon slayer decided to stay for one more week, one where she learned a lot from the harpy. It was rough but fruitful at the same time. Her decision of staying might have delayed her departure but she learned a lot, knowledge she hoped to put to good use in the future.

Rose walked into the room, seeing that Rai was already sitting on the head of the long table located in the middle of the dining room. "Seems like someone decided to come in early." She said before moving her eyes away from the scroll on her hand and putting it next to another one inside a rectangular box on top of the table. "Remember that night when I told you that there was something bothering me and I didn't know what to do?"

"Yeah..." Rose said a little confused while taking her seat on the table on the harpy's left side.

"The bad feeling and the other thing we talk about, were just part of it." She said while brushing the box. "There was something that I wanted to ask you, but I didn't feel like it was the right time for me to do so."