56﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅

Rose hugged herself while leaning her head against the window

Rose hugged herself while leaning her head against the window. From a very young age, she had mastered her ability of hiding her motion sickness, but lately it has been getting more difficult to do so. The brunette was on the train on her way back to her house, her day at Sabertooth already coming to an end. Rose was glad that they had taken the time to invite her and be part of that special event - not as a friend but as part of the guild. The brunette didn't understand why people were so welcoming with her and always made sure she was part of something, but she still was glad that anywhere she went, she would feel comfortable and nothing to worry about.

The train stopped moving, alerting her that it was her turn to get off and end the torture that every dragon slayer had to face. She let go of a sigh of relief when she sat foot outside the train, thankful to be back in the ground where all her senses were slowly going back to their normal state.

"You finally made it back!" Someone cheered, making the brunette search for the familiar person that was happy to see her.

Rose's rosy lips twisted into a smile when she saw the trio that had become very important in her life, not only as close friends but also as part of the little family she and Laxus had built together outside Fairy Tail. "What are you guys doing here?" She randomly asked but still showing how happy she was to see them.

"We walked you to the train station this morning and we thought that it was the right thing to do to pick you up as well." Bickslow said while they walked their way toward the brunette.

"Besides, it's our duty to make you company while Master Laxus is away." Freed added.

"You guys really didn't have to do that." Rose said, a little embarrassed.

"Not to mention our day cannot be complete without going to your apartment after work." The seith mage started saying before a grin made its way to his face. "Even more now that Laxus is not around to kick us out early."

Rose laughed at Bickslow's last comments while slightly shaking her head. "He never did that."

"No?!" He wondered in disbelief. "Rose, he is always all grumpy when the clock barely strikes ten, and I even feel bad for leaving you alone with him."