71﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌

In every game there are always two sides where anyone could play - it doesn't matter how it goes - one of them is always bound to lose

In every game there are always two sides where anyone could play - it doesn't matter how it goes - one of them is always bound to lose. However, some games are more complex than others. Of the million games humanity had created in order to distract themselves from their duties, Rose thought her life was just like a game of tag. The game always consisted of one player being 'it' the person who chased the other players trying to touch one of them, thereby making that person 'it'. Right at that moment Rose felt like she was 'it', someone gave her something she didn't want and she just wanted to get rid of it. However, it wasn't as easy as the famous children's game. She got tagged with something that was slowly eating her soul away, and she couldn't return it in any way. Until someone came to her aid with the idea of cheating in the game.

In the middle of the room, there was a green pentagram with white lighted candles on each end while in the middle there was a girl with long wavy light brown hair patiently laying down. She was almost naked - the only thing covering part of her body being a white bra and underwear to match. Her legs and arms were spread open, aligning itself with the pentagram on the ground. Rose waited for the harpy to finish writing something all around the room with a special black ink - the anticipation killing her inside. The brunette only hoped that everything would go well, even if she still needed to stay under the harpy's supervision for some time - Rose didn't care. All she wanted was to go back to a peaceful life.

Her body was unrecognizable, and after agreeing to stay with the harpies, Rai didn't allow her to go through the treatment right away. She wasn't physically strong enough to handle anything - the time she spent avoiding everything and anyone did take a huge toll on her. Even at that moment, the dragon slayer wasn't in her best condition but it was still better than how she was before. However, they couldn't wait any longer for her to get into a healthier shape. The black veins had spread almost to her entire body and her powers had been getting out of control more frequently. Thankfully for her, Rai prepared a special room for her, one where she was willingly confined from the rest so she didn't harm anyone in case she lost control. The room had a special enchantment, one where it kept any magic inside with minimum destruction, but for Rose it was way too painful, a pain she would go through if it meant the safety of others. The room itself had a side effect, one where it kept most of the magic released inside of her. Something that gave her the feeling of her own body shattering apart.