38﹒⪩ 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

Sometimes life gives people different types of signals, how they show up is different for every single one of them

Sometimes life gives people different types of signals, how they show up is different for every single one of them. However, there is always one that is usually ignored or people simply do not catch up to the signs given to them. Rose sometimes wondered if such signs were real and if people were more aware of their surroundings, maybe the world would have been a better place but sadly reality never was so simple.

Rose walked in the guildhall a little bit on edge. They had returned to Magnolia the night before - just like Laxus promised - they made it back in time. The brunette was grateful that she didn't have to spend another night in that town, but the wound was already there. Even in the safety of her own apartment, the brunette felt she was being watched. She already experienced that feeling and she despised it. Rose quietly sat on one of the many empty tables that were near the stairs. For the past few days on the guild she had noticed that a specific area in the hall was the least eventful one, every time there was some sort of friendly fight between the mages - that place was out of reach from their attacks.

"Oi! Rose!" Someone called out for her.

The brunette flinched at the loud voice before looking around until her golden eyes noticed Natsu approaching her table. He had both of his hands behind his head and a huge smile on his face. Right next to him was Happy, flying while numbing a fish in his mouth.

"Hey Natsu." She quietly said.

"I want to ask you something." He said once he was standing in front of the brunette. Rose only nodded to let him know she was okay with him asking.

"Natsu, are you sure about this?" Happy said with his words being slightly muffled due to the fish still on his mouth.

The fire dragon slayer looked at his feline friend and nodded before turning his attention back to Rose. "Are you able to pick S-Class missions by any chance?" He asked.

Rose slightly tilted her head. "I don't know... Aren't you?" She asked him with a little confusion. She still didn't understand how the new Fairy Tail worked when it came to picking jobs. She only knew that some wizards had a higher rank in the guild, one that allowed them to choose much harder - and better paid - jobs. Rose was clueless on which one she fitted in.