22﹒⪩ 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖾

Even if everything around was all smiles, cheers and laughs, Rose was still aware of the situation that they were in

Even if everything around was all smiles, cheers and laughs, Rose was still aware of the situation that they were in. She could be smiling and laughing around everyone but in her mind she was worried - she was worried about Mirajane and the others. She was the one who gave the idea to go inside the castle to get Lucy back, with no idea of what kind of trouble they could get into. Rose only hoped that they were doing alright and that they were on their way back to join them to watch the tournament together.

"They are going to be okay." Someone said next to her, dragging her out of her thoughts. "We only need to wait and hope for the best." Master Makarov added while facing the brunette.

Rose looked at the old man with a tiny smile. "Is that obvious?" She quietly asked, earning a low chuckle from the older man while he slightly nodded at her. The brunette let go of a sigh, knowing it was better to share what had been in her mind with him. "Master... there is something that has been bothering me since last night." She said so only he could hear.

"What is it?" Makarov frowned, seeing the conflict and the worry in her golden eyes.

"I don't know how to explain it." She said while going through everything that had been in her mind and the strange feeling within her. "There is something inside of me that is like warning me, that I need to keep myself alert."

"What is it warning you about?" He asked with curiosity.

"I can't tell exactly what it is, but somehow I feel like it is related to what we were working on." She said with a light frown forming between her brows. "It just keeps telling me that something terrible is going to happen."

Master Makarov looked at her for a moment before softly patting her head. "If something is going to happen, we are going to take care of it." He said to her before smiling a little. "Right now, let's worry about supporting our team to win this game and then we figure out the other."

Rose smiled a little bit and nodded. "Alright..." Even with those words the brunette couldn't just forget that burning feeling inside of her and every second that passed it just got stronger. It was like screaming at her, as if she had to prevent whatever it was going to happen.