The blonde boys eyes widened. Atlanta was hysterically laughing, as if her mom dying was the funniest thing she had ever heard of. He wondered if the laughing was a way to stop her from crying.

"What did you guys do to my girl?" JJ questioned as he inspected her, Atlanta chuckled as the boy cupped her face.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" She whispered. "Sarah I think JJ's gonna kiss me." Atlanta pursed her lips and waited but he didn't, making the brunette pout.

She pulled away from him and crossed her arms, his eyes widening innocently. All she wanted was a kiss from the boy she loved.

"Atlanta smoked all the weed." Kie informed them.

"It's her first time smoking weed by the way." Sarah added and JJ's eyes widened, he had rolled at least a weeks worth of blunts.

"Are my eyes red?" Atlanta questioned widening her eyes and looking to JJ.

Atlanta wondered what he dad would have to say about her smoking weed. Without a doubt he would blame it on the fact that she is dating a pogue. It made her also wonder what would happen if Barnaby found out. If he would go easy on her or not.

"They are, princess." JJ said taking off his sun glasses and placing them on her.

"You can't tell to right? Daddy will be mad at me." Atlanta pouted sadly. "I don't want daddy to shout at me."

"You're not going home. Not tonight at least." JJ muttered placing a kiss on her forehead, making Atlanta let out a small giddy squeal.

If he had to, he would take her back to his, not that he'd want her to see where he lived or the way his dad treat him. But if it meant keeping her out of trouble, he'd do anything for her.

During the ride to Mrs Crain's house, Atlanta was teasing everyone. But mainly JJ. She was pulling faces at him and every time he even pulled once face back, she'd laugh for minutes.

Sarah was glad that her best friend had found some happiness and comfort in JJ, much like she had with John B. All Atlanta deserved in life was too be happy, after all she'd had a rough hand dealt to her.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." John B said as he opened the back door to the van.

Atlanta reached forward and placed her hands on John B's shoulders. "No. Thank YOU John B." Atlanta started laughing. "John B. Why do they call you John B and not just John?"

The brunette looked back to JJ who had a boyish grin on his face. He pulled her back into his chest and kissed her face multiple times. The girl was his whole world and he was prepared to do anything for her. She brought him a happiness that he had previously only dreamed of having.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, making her heart race and her stomach have those cliche butterflies that she longed for.

Atlanta was a fan of all the cliche happy endings, she hoped JJ was hers. She let out a small squeal and whispered back, "I love you too."

Everyone had said how they'd always be there for John B, no matter what and JJ began to grow impatient. "Alright we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?"

"Let go get that wheat in the water." Pope said as he was the first out of the van.

"Weed? I'm up for weed!" JJ perked up at the idea of smoking. He wished he could be at least a little bit high right now.