"Copy that. Aye aye." Atlanta smiled at how cute JJ was. The crew neck that he wore complimented him perfectly. "Keep the tether out of the prop."

"I'm trying." Kie shouted back to JJ. Atlanta could hear in her voice that she was struggling to position the tether.

"JJ keep going." John B instructed.

Atlanta turned around and was met with grey clouds and a thunder. Nobody ever wanted to be trapped out on a boat in the middle of a storm. Especially not a boat that wasn't made to ride it out either.

"I think we're in trouble guys." She muttered, anxiously chewing on her bottom lip.

"John B is that good?" JJ questioned, his eyes flickered back to Atlanta.

"We're good." John B shouted back.

"700 feet." Kie shouted as there was a clap of thunder.

The Pogues and Atlanta all turned to look at the storm heading their way. The boat began to rock side to side, Atlanta made sure to grab onto the boat, so she didn't tumble.

"JJ. Hold it steady." John B shouted over the loud winds and the incoming storm.

"Okay. 900." Kie shouted louder, so that everyone was able to hear her.

"JJ, were gonna turtle in this storm man." Pope shouted, looking between his friends nervously.

JJ was controlling the boat. He would be the one to keep them upright through the storm if needs be. Atlanta trusted JJ, but the weather and ocean, it could be unpredictable.

"920." Kie shouted again.

"Crank it north by northwest, ten seconds!" Atlanta shouted, John B turned to look at her confused. "Trust me."

"JJ. North by northwest. Ten seconds!" John B repeated what Atlanta said, hit louder. "Attie, Pope, how we doing?"

"Almost there." Pope looked at Atlanta for confirmation.

"Finally, you're learning." She said sarcastically, but she was actually proud of the boy.

For the past few hours she had still being trying to teach him and it seemed as if he was finally picking up on the controls. It made her heart swell with joy.

"John B there's too much current? We're gonna lose it." Kie shouted as she held onto the tether.

"South, southwest, JJ. Hard!" John B shouted again, looking towards the blonde steering the boat. "Half speed. Steady at this bearing, JJ." John B looked towards the monitor again.

"What you got? Come on, what do you see?" John B questioned both Atlanta and Pope.

They should be right over the royal merchant according to their research. But all that they were met with was the dark depth of the deep blue sea.

"It's just the ocean." Atlanta shrugged.

"Nothing a whole lot of nothing." Pope nodded, trying to find something, anything.

Atlanta turned the dial, but even then there wasn't any sign of the merchant. It was coming up completely empty.

"Oh come on, we should be right above it brother." John B panicked. He needed to be right, for his dad.

"Kiara." Pope shouted looking to the girl who was still feeding the tether.

"960." She shouted, "970." The three of them watched the screen carefully, waiting for something to show up. "980."

"I'm at the bottom. Right?" Pope turned to Atlanta, who nodded with a small smile in confirmation. "I'm at the bottom."

"Steady here JJ. Quarter speed alright." John N instructed. "We should be seeing something man."

"Give it time." Atlanta said, as she turned the camera slightly. "Oh my God." Atlanta whispered.

Her heart dropped once she saw the royal merchant. They'd found it. So many people had tried but they were the ones who actually succeeded. They did it. They found the royal merchant.

"Oh good God." Pope muttered with a smile on his face.

"You see anything?" JJ shouted. Atlanta broke away from another and ran to JJ.

"It's the royal merchant. They found it." She giggled excitedly. "They found the Royal Merchant." JJ pulled her into his chest and kissed all over her face making her giggle even more.

"You found it too princess." JJ smiled at her. "Without you, we wouldn't have found anything." He reminded her, placing a quick kiss on her lips.