Chapter 50

"I WILL AVENGE YOU PINK!" Wolfie sits on the ground, crying. "I HATE THE CRYSTAL GEMS." She sobs.

Bismuth sighs, "..so close."

Lapis looks down at Wolfie, "Uh hey, Don't cry! Look you don't need to cry about it. Pink is Ro-"
Bismuth puts her hand over Lapis' mouth, "You can't just tell her that! She isn't supposed to know! We'll need Steven for this one.."

"Who is this STEVEN?! Is she accomplice of rose quartz?!" Wolfie stands up, still crying. Angry crying. She looked...really stupid.

Moonstone backs away slowly, "can you guys uh..get her out of here before she destroys the flowers..? Heh."

Bismuth sighs and nods, picking Wolfie up by her shirt. "LET ME DOWN YOU NO GOOD CLODDY CRYSTAL GEM!!"

Peridot grins and cackles, "That's my word!!" Bismuth looks down at her, causing her to clear her throat, "Ahem! And it's..not nice! Heh.."

Bismuth rolls her eyes and walks with the two out of Moonstone's garden. "How are we supposed to jog her memory? Steven was the person who made her feel less bitter towards the world so he's really the only person we can rely on for this.."

Lapis nods, "I guess we'll have to find him. He'll probably have fixed amethyst by now so maybe he'll be with Greg and Pearl now. Let's get going to the car wash." She flies up, taking the lead. Wolfie continues to kick bismuth the entire way there. It was clear that she still hadn't reached her fully crazed self since she wasn't using any power to attack. She still had her same morals.

They eventually reached the carwash. Steven smiles at their arrival, "You fixed Wolfie?" He walks over. Bismuth chuckles, "Yeah, I'm just letting her kick me for fun."

Steven sighs, "Oh. But she's changed? You only jogged her memory a little bit? Like with Garnet?"

Lapis nods, "Mhm, Now I'm pretty sure you're the key to her memory's. This is her basically when she first came to earth."

Bismuth sets her down and Steven walks towards her with a smile, "Hey Wolfie! Remember me..? We went through alot together. We found out alot about my-"

"Where are the diamonds? I want to go home to yellow and blue.."

"...and White?"

"..meh."

"Oh yeah..you and white had that whole apology after we made her see the flaws in her empire.."

"What are you talking about? No such thing has happened." She folds her arms, glaring at Steven.

He pauses before smiling, taking her hand, "We found out that pink diamond lied together..I can't really show you that..because the experience we all went through is irreplaceable, buuuut, I can show you that I'm not lying. Pink diamond was Rose quartz, she faked her shattering. I'm Steven, your friend. You're my friend too."

"Looks like we could have just said that." Lapis huffs

"Pink doesn't lie!" She yanks her hand away and tries to walk away. Steven sighs, " My plan is gonna be a bit difficult..hmm..aha! Dad, radio, on!" He walks after Wolfie. Greg raises an eyebrow, turning on the radio. Steven grabs Wolfie's hand and pulling her over to him. He smiles and chuckles and she messes up her footing and stumbles. She growls and pushes him. He quickly catches himself and stands up properly again, quickly twirling her before she could retaliate. "Come on Wolfie, dance with me! I know you like to dance!"

Peridot leans over to Lapis, "Are they dancing or fighting...?"

Lapis pauses, "....both?"

Wolfie scrunched up her nose and Steven chuckles, "Here, I'll lead." He guides her footing, though she stumbles a bit. They're type of dance was strange, whenever they would dance together, it would be a mix of ballroom dancing and a dance with more of a bounce to it. It weirdly suits them. The two spin, Wolfie still feeling a bit unsure. Steven suddenly spins her outward and then back in. She looks up at him and he smiles. She huffs and goes to headbutt him. He sighs and dips her so she couldn't. "Relax, it's me. I'm here for you. I'm not gonna let you forget everyone you care about! I care about you too much for that, You deserve to remember." He smiles. She pauses, "...you care about me.."

He gasps and smiles, hugging her, "Yes Yes! I care about you! Can you remember?"

The two glow, a blinding light flashing between them. Greg pauses, "Oh..This makes alot more sense as his plan."

"Steven?! Wolfie?! Are you in there?? Yes I think I'm in here- you remember me?? How could I forget? Heh

"Steven?! Wolfie?! Are you in there?? Yes I think I'm in here- you remember me?? How could I forget? Heh. A rejuvi-"

"Shh! This is too confusing! Who's talking?" Greg quiet's him down.

Rose diamond pauses, "...me-"

"No! Steven or Wolfie??" He chuckles and sighs. Rose diamond pauses again before shrugging.

"...how do you not know-"

---------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed! I'm currently re-designing Wolfie's fusions cause they're really bad lmao. Thanks for reading!