☆Chapter 13☆

◇Wolfie's P.O.V☆

So the crystal gems still don't trust me very much but today we're heading back to the barn to see Peri and Lapis.

As soon as we get there I'm hugged tightly by Peri. It's weird though, she isn't taller that me anymore, but I guess that's because of her lack of limb enhancers.

The gems talk for a bit while I talk with Peri, catching up on things but soon a Homeworld ship flies down towards us. It looked to be a standard ruby ship. Peri panicks and runs behind the crystal gems while lapis tries to push it away with a giant water hand.

'Are they searching for me?'

I thought, slightly hopeful but I can hear Peri say that she thinks they're looking for her because she called yellow a clod.

Lapis hits the ship to the ground and most of them sigh in relief.

"Don't get your hopes up"

I said, confusing them and the amethyst laughs.

"Sorry little diamond but it's busted now, you aren't getting back to Homeworld."

I sigh and hear the ship's door pop open. A ruby with an eyeball gem hops out and I smile.

"This is my chance to go home! Ru- Hey!"

The permafusion shushes me and drags me into the barn.

Peri starts panicking again and hides under one of the many boxes in the barn.

"This is the end of the line, I'll be shattered!"

The permafusion picks up o the box  and pats her shoulder.

"Don't worry peridot, us crystal gems vowed to protect anything that calls this planet home, even clods like you."

Peridot is shocked

"That's...My word."

I giggle slightly and the permafusion smiles.

"So don't worry, I have a plan. Or should I say, we have a plan"

She begins to unfuse into a Ruby and sapphire. The steven hugs the two gems quickly.

I look at them and sigh, they're so different from Lilac and Blue.

The sapphire kisses the ruby's cheek and the ruby runs out, quickly to the others. The sapphire comes and stands by me.

"Hello, Red"

"Don't call me that..."

"What?"

"Don't call me Red."

She sighs and smiles.

"What do you want me to call you then. I'm not falling you my diamond."

"Wolfie. That's my name..."

She smiles and giggles.

"W-What's So funny?!"

"It's just that you really seem like you'd belong on earth more than Homeworld but...you're denying it."

I huff and turn away from her, agitated.

Soon, the ruby returns, panicky and sweaty.

"They want to check the barn! I don't know what to do and I don't wanna go back alone..."

The steven volunteered to go with her and explain that there were only humans but...in the end they screwed it up and now we have to play this strange thing called....

Bassball...

Bossball?

Bayseball.

Baseball?

Yeah, Baseball.

But is it?

My thoughts are cut off when gloves, a dress, pumps, long stockings and a hair tie are shoved into my arms.

"You're gonna help em out, aren't you Wolfie?"

Peri looked at me with an almost pleading look, which I just couldn't say no to. I snapped my fingers and switched my form into the clothes I was given, leaving My original clothes in my arms. I nearly folded them and set them down, grabbing a bat from the steven.

I walk with them and the rubies look at us suspiciously. I hope they recognise me...

The Steven started to introduce us ad the humans.

"Steven!"

"Amy!"

"Earl!"

"Bob"

"W-wendy

"W-wendy..."

"And Sophie!~"

The Ruby from the crystal gem blushes brightly. Steven looks over to me.

"I didn't think you'd join us...weeeendyyy"

I scoff and roll my eyes, looking away from him. The rubies introduce themselves and I'm truly surprised that they didn't recognize me.

Soon, the game starts. I stand off the to side, trying to ignore the game. One if the rubies had spotted The Ruby and Sapphire flirting. So she approaches me, to which I huff and turn to her, surprised to see her holding a flower.

"What?"

The Ruby had her gem on her arm so I suppose I'll just refer to her as army.

"Human! I've noticed the ritual bring performed by the Blue human and my comrade! So I wanted to try! I give you this,"

She shoves the flower into my hands.

"And you do that!"

She points to Ruby and Sapphire, and u do it sapphire giving Ruby a loving kiss on the cheek at the side of the field.

Idiots.

"No."

"What? No fair! I performed the ritual!"

"And I don't care."

The Ruby continues to huff and whine but is soon called up to strike the ball, so I decide to tease just for the fun of it.

"I'll do it if your team wins"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for taking so long but I just had a case of writers block! I'm still kind of in it so that's why I'm splitting this episode in half!

Hope you understand!