◇Chapter 4◇

Today I'm with blue! I never really get to but she decided to bring me with her to one of her planets. Her pearl and Red pearl are coming with us too of course.
(She doesn't call her "my pearl" yer because she respects that red pearl wouldn't want that)

Blue's really nice y'know. She really cares alot about us fellow diamonds. I don't get to spend alot of time with her but when I get to...it's just really nice.

When we arrive, she brings me to her palaquin. I look around at the busy gems. I haven't seen so many gems in one place in such a long time! Blue had told me that one of yellows rubies and white's sapphire were to visit today and I haven't ever seen a sapphire before! From what I've heard, they're calm and regal! And elegant too!

I sit for hours waiting to see this regal gem and her ruby! I could bearly contain myself and Pearl noticed. She gave me weird looks but chose not to address it.

Finally after ages of waiting, I see a Lilac coloured gem approaching. She had 5 rubies. Red, Red, Red, Blue and Red!

Wait...that ruby is blue! I look at her intensely with extreme curiosity. I try not to catch her eyes though. She glares at her sapphire and constantly back talks and talks over her when she's talking to blue. I can tell blues getting agitated but finally snaps when the sapphire yells back.

"Enough! You will both be shattered for not only wasting my time, but disrupting my court!"

I feel she overreacted...

"I don't need to keep you around anyway! You're both defective! You can't change colour to suit you're diamond and you're the wrong colour!"

She's going off on a tangent, so I step in..

"Blue...please calm down. It may damage your image if you act like this"

She paused and sighs, she then requests for me to deal with them while she orders for another sapphire to come visit.

(These are old drawings and the designs have changed a lot

(These are old drawings and the designs have changed a lot. especially LS since she looks too much like CG Sapphire. I'll redraw them soon)

I bring them aside, The ruby tries to tug away from me and the sapphire is relaxed and follows me. I bring them behind the palanquin to have a talk.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. The others will be though. So I want to make a deal with you two...If I can convince White and Yellow, Will you join my court? It'll protect you from being shattered!"

The Ruby rolls her eyes at me and the sapphire kicks her leg.

"OW! Hey! Lay off Ms. Prissy!" The ruby sasses the sapphire. They begin to bicker and argue until they finally agree. I smile at them and giggle...They seem like fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------