Chapter 37

"SSHSHSHSHSHSH DON'T!" I put my hand over Violet's mouth, causing her words to come out muffled. I sigh in relief when she eventually stops talking into my hand. She looks at me, waiting until I finally take my hand away and she sighs, "Were you expecting that to not freak me out? It's really h-her!"

Mom waves lightly and sighs, "You mustn't tell anyone...Who knows how they'd react.." Violet raises an eyebrow, "You aren't going to tell my diamond?"

Mom rapidly shakes her head no, "I can't! She defiantly won't take this well!" I sigh, "Mom...you do owe her and...everyone an apology."

"I don't think I could face them Steven.." She sighs and I think for a minute before getting an idea, "How about me make one of those tape thingys that you made before I was born for me? We could make them look like they're old and we can even have a video of you as your Pink diamond self for Wolfie!"

"Hmm...that idea isn't half bad steven!" She ruffles my hair, smiling lightly and stands up. "Let's get started, are you going to help, Violet?" She nods lightly, "May as well!" She shrugs. I think and go get the tape recorder from the closet, dusting it off before handing it to mom and heading outside, by the waves with her feet in the water is Wolfie, staring at the moon. I panick slightly as she turns around, "Oh! Steven! Why's Connie here so late and...why's she pink?"

I raise an eyebrow and look at mom, she had taken on the form of Connie. I sigh and grab Mom's hand, dragging her away quickly, "OHY'KNOWJUSTTEENAGEREBELLIONSTUFFGOTTOGOBYE"

The three of us run off and find a secluded area where mom records the tapes, some as rose and some as pink. She hands me the camera and smiles before retreating back into our now shared gem.

In the morning, I showed them all the tapes. An apology to bismuth. A love you to dad. Garnet, Pearl and Ameythst got an I will miss you.

Wolfie didn't get an apology though, She got an I will miss you as well. I personally think mom didn't do well on that tape.

Wolfie sighs, "L-...Lovely. Thanks steven." She walks back outside, she had been spending a lot of her time by the ocean. For the first time, I follow her and notice a bubble with some broken shards in it. She held it close to her chest as she stared out to the ocean.

"Wolfie...Who's that?"