Chapter 36

☆Steven's P.O.V☆

My gem glows and mom appears, this time, being in the form of Pink instead of Rose. She looks down at me and smiles, "Hello Steven..It's wonderful to see you again."

I sigh and smile lightly at her. I was confused and...angry. Why didn't she do this so she could comfort the gems after the loss they went through.

"How come you never came back to them? Why wouldn't you comfort them when they were so...hurt!"

"Steven...I have reasons that I just can't explain. But it would hurt them more if I came back now...it's too late." She sighs and puts her head down, sitting on my bed.

"Mom..you can't hide away inside our gem forever." I look up at her. She sighs "I can.."

"What I mean is you shouldn't. The least you could do is apologise!"

"OH MY GOD"

I jolt slightly and turn around, Violet was there with a shocked look on her face. Like she had seen a ghost, which I guess to her she had.

"IS THAT PI-" I jump down and put a hand over her mouth.

"Shush! You can't let anyone know Violet! Please don't freak out!"

She nods slowly and I remove my hand, " Steven.. would you please explain to me why Pink Diamond is here???"

I nod and sigh, explaining the ordeal to her.

"Okay so let me get this straight...You can summon your mom from your gem even though Pink Steven said she no longer exsisted and the reason she never came out before was because she was afraid of them hating her but she made it ten times worse but waiting and now if anyone finds out everything could and most likely will fall apart...?"

"Well...yeah pretty much. You actually explained it better than I did!"

She pauses for a second.

...

...

...

...

"HOLY MOTHER OF-"