◇Chapter 8◇

dark...

So dark...

Scary

Make

It stop

Pl
Ease

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

MY
FAULT
MY
FAULT
MY
FAULT

Į'? §œŕřý, &əłp
---------------------------------------------------------

"Little eclipse~ Stop crying now. Your punishment is over dearest."

I look up and see the bright face of white, smiling down at me.

Į run to her with tears running down my face and she picks me up, shushing me.

"Let's go. Starlight wishes to see you."

She carries me towards pinks room and I sit in silence. I look down at the ground from the height I was at. I see a pearl. It isn't White's usual pearl...it looks more like...

'Pink pearl!'

She suddenly looks up at me and smiles. I see her eye was gone and she was a different colour.

I did this...

◇Pink's P.O.V◇

Į pace around my room worried. My new pearl watched me and thought I didn't notice. I kept glancing towards the door.

Suddenly, the door is pushed open to reveal Wolfie. I run and hug her.

"Wolfie! I'm so glad you're okay!"

She snuggles into my chest and I can here light sobs.

"It was so scary! I can't go back ever again! I can't! And Pearl! What did they do to her!? Why?!"

Į shush her and hold her tighter, trying to let her cry it out.

♡C.G Pearl P.O.V♡

Į look at the two diamonds in such a sad and worried state. I've never been and Red diamond breathes heavily.

◇Red Diamond P.O.V◇

"It's my fault...I'm sorry. I caused this.."

Pink shakes her head.

"No! They were going to do that to Pearl anyway...they didn't think she did her job."

Į sigh and wipe my eyes. I look up to her and get on my tippy-toes, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Thank you Pink. I'll be heading back to my room now..."

Her face flushes a dark pink and she nods. I smile shakily and leave.

Soon, I reach my room. I push open the door and get a big loving "greeting" from my court. (Big ol' huggle)

I smile and laugh, hugging them all back. I quickly go to the wall and say hi to the pebbles. I ask them to open the door to my personal room and they do as told. The wall opens and I quickly go in. Little did I know, I was being followed by a plotting Sapphire and a Blue Ruby.

Į was sitting on a soft and comfy surface that I didn't exactly have a name for but it was comfy so I don't really care. I just need to relax.

"My diamond...I know we aren't supposed to come in here but me and Ruby would like to show you something."

Į perk up at the sound of lilac's voice. I look to her and tilt my head.

"It's not like you two to work together on something so...go ahead."

Blue takes out one of the Homeworld music players and starts to play a song.

They started dancing slowly which confused me. They danced separately until quickly running at each other. Ruby slings her arm around lilac's shoulder and their gems glow, quickly absorbing them in light.

 Ruby slings her arm around lilac's shoulder and their gems glow, quickly absorbing them in light

The new gem bows to me and I stand in shock.

"I thought this would cheer you up, my diamond."

Į get up onto to my feet and approach them silently. They seem nervous to say the least.

I put my hand on their cheek

"What's your name?"

"Blue-Violet Garnet"

Į smile at her and hug her.

"Thank you so much, this /does/ cheer me up"

She smiles and we talk for awhile before Ruby and Lilac can't stand eachother anymore and unfuse.

"You two are so silly. I love you both very much."

I whispered, under my breath.