◇Chapter 25◇

◇Steven's P.O.V ☆

"So Pink, How are things coming?"

I smile,

"We have a few things planned out I guess."

She smiles back at me but then leans slightly toward me,

"You're not bringing your earth friends...are you?"

I sigh and nod,

"Aren't they technically my colony or whatever??"

She sighs,

"I suppose so...your Pearl can come but she must stay by you...the amethyst will need limb enhancers to meet height requirments..and that...will have to unfuse."

"Do you mean Garnet?"

"Garnet? Does...that..call herself a Garnet?"

Blue chuckles under her breath slightly as Garnet growls and claims she wasn't going. I manage to convince her to but I feel finds bad.

Meanwhile

"Red...I'm just not so sure that what the crystal gems did was wrong..."

Red Pearl is shocked but Lilac's words and turns to her,

(They left but I forgot to say, oof)

"Lilac! They directly disobeyed the diamonds and tricked us all!"

"But you've disobeyed the diamonds..."

"Shut up....look, never say that again. You're lucky that I'm your friend and won't say to people you said that...honestly...how foolish."

Lilac Pearl sighs and puts her head down.

"But Red-!"

"Pearl! Get over here now! Help me with my work !"

"I'll see you later Red..."

Lilac runs off to her lilac sapphire.

•••loading timeskip•••load successful!•••

The ball was starting now and I sat in my "chair".

It was more like a throne but I guess it was built for mom. All the gems in the room suddenly get quiet and Yellow Pearl introduces yellow. Then blue pearl introduces blue Next.

Next, Red Pearl steps out into view.

"Everyone prepare yourselves to stand under the radiance and power of the glorious Red Diamond!"

The curtains and Wolfie walks in with her head down. She walks down the aisle like the rest of the diamonds and when she reaches me, she slowly tilts her head up and shows me an scarily happy smile. Her words make me shudder as I now know something is wrong.

 Her words make me shudder as I now know something is wrong

"Hello Pink!"

She walks to her throne with her Pearl following, leaving me with a chill going down my spine.

White's Pearl comes to introduce white but disappoints us all by telling us she would be taking white's place today as she was busy.

So much for the plan...

I look and nod at mom's gems as they smile up at me and Connie senses my sadness. She hops up onto my throne and somehow convinces me to dance, bringing me out into the crowd of gems.

I smile slightly at her attempt to cheer me up and slowly start to dance with her.

She smiles back at me as the gems stare at us in shock but mostly the other diamonds.

Without me even noticing, we fuse.

Stevonnie's P.O.V

"Pink! what are you doing!?"

White Pearl and Wolfie frown toward us simultaneously.

"What? But we're just dancing! oh...uh oh."

"Unfuse or i'll make you!"

I hear two growls behind me and the next thing I see is Ruby and Sapphire forming Garnet!

"You'll have to got through me!"

Next thing, Pearl picks up amethyst and they form opal!

"And Me!"

Then another new voice chimes in,

"And me! I knew I wasn't the only one!"

Me and the others shrug but then we hear ANOTHER voice.

"Ah to hell with it! C'mere Red!"

The voice comes from Lilac Pearl as she picks up Red Pearl.

"L-Lilac! What are you doing!? Put me down!"

"I hope you'll forgive me this!"

She presses her forehead to hers.

"Plum Pearl is on the scene!"