◇Chapter 3◇

Wolfie's P.O.V
---------------------------------------------------------

I've been a diamond for a few months now and I've bearly seen peridot. I don't really do much anymore and me and pink mostly talk together but when pinks busy, I'm kinda lonely.

One day, all the diamonds were together in white's ship. I go to say hi but they all quickly hide something behind their back.

"Are you okay? What are you hiding?"

They sigh and yellow, blue and white all kneel slightly to reach me. Pink just comes and stands by me. I look at their pearls and smile. Pearls seem so lovely.

"So Little Eclipse. We've been noticing that you don't have much to do around here since we're always busy. We want to give you something to make it up to you." White smiles down at me as pink puts something around my neck.

A beautiful necklace with all their symbols on it was around my neck. In the middle of the diamond formation, a small red diamond was placed. I smiled and blushed. I thanked them all profusely.

---------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the halls of the ship on another random day. I hear yelling from a random room. I peak around the corner of that room. Yellow and Blue were arguing with a red pearl.

"I will not obey you! You aren't going to tell me what to do!"

Let's just say that yellow was about to stomp her life away. I grab the pearl and tell yellow and blue I can handle her. I bring her to my room.

"Aren't you going to yell at me? Tell me to change forms?"

I shake my head. She seems surprised but slightly smiles. I sigh

"Listen, you need to at least pretend to obey someone. I won't tell you what to do, so will you be my pearl?"

She thinks and sighs.

"I don't want to die so...sure?"

I smile at her but she pulls her hand away.

"You better not be planning anything! I said I won't obey!"

I sigh and nod as I bring her to my room. Just like pink, I live in white's palace like abode. I'm not complaining though, it's nice.
She makes herself at home and sits down on one of the steps, unsure of what to do. I'm unsure as well, I've never had to share a room with a complete stranger, let alone one that hates me.

"So...would you like to change forms? Something that you like more instead of the base uniform?"

She sighs heavily and rolls her eyes which I take as a no.
Now looking at her closer, I take notice of the different shades of red on her skin. They all look extravagant, but her baby blue eyes stand out the most. In all the different shades of red, they just pop.

She catches me staring into her deep pools of blue. She looks  away from me slightly flustered but I don't really understand why.